OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANd Dusty is "THE LAW"!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

dustyisthelaw.jpg

And Ktjn and Dusty are right, I do owe you an apology, Thundarr. Spook fever took hold of me, it's gonna be a rough 10 days...

You're new, and I shouldn't have told you off... so soon :monkey3

Instead you get this: Welcome to the show n00b!!! :moon

I'm not sure if "The" is one of the words. I tried it and it didn't work. :monkey5

Dusty, I would like to buy a vowel. :D

looks like Dusty's been busy. loads of new stuff up on the gift card list, some that hasn't been on before. Happy shopping all! (and thanks for listening Dusty)

The Butcher product page says there's a spooky special somewhere on the site. Has this just not been removed from the earlier special or is there actually a spooky special going on right now for the Butcher?

The Butcher product page says there's a spooky special somewhere on the site. Has this just not been removed from the earlier special or is there actually a spooky special going on right now for the Butcher?

huh, I honestly have no idea what that is... maybe it's Chris having a meltdown and playing with your brains some more.

I saw that too and there is one like it on the predator 2 dio page also, but they both say that to look elsewhere...:confused:

huh, I honestly have no idea what that is... maybe it's Chris having a meltdown and playing with your brains some more.

Yeah, I can't wait until the 31st when Chris posts something along the lines of "I put a $100 gift code up on day one and none of you found it! HA! I WIN!!!!" :banghead:banghead:banghead

:lecture :lecture :lecture

And Ktjn and Dusty are right, I do owe you an apology. Spook fever took hold of me, it's gonna be a rough 10 days...

You're new, and I shouldn't have told you off... so soon :monkey3

Instead you get this: Welcome to the show n00b!!! :moon

No worries, Kabukiman - we're cool. I've collected Sideshow Toys since the beginning (My first fig: 6" Mummy) - I love 'em ! That's why I joined this forum, to share my appreciation for them with other fans, so that's what I'm gonna do. If I say something stupid in a few months, then whatever you say I'm sure I'll have it coming! ;)
Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to be here. :banana

Yay, everyone's friends again :chew

And with that, I'm off to bed. Have fun, ya'll! <-- that's my Texan coming out

I would stay up - you know I would - but I'm the primary caretaker of a crazy 14 month-older (my son, Dax, and the reason I missed out on last year's Spooky festivities) and well, you know how that goes (or some of you do anyway).

I would stay up - you know I would - but I'm the primary caretaker of a crazy 14 month-older (my son, Dax, and the reason I missed out on last year's Spooky festivities) and well, you know how that goes (or some of you do anyway).

when you come back on, we can talk about me borrowing some money. :banana

Night! :wave

Back