OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha seriously... I am sure a couple will actually agree, then there will be the people who think I was seriously and just try to tear me a new one.

Sad thing is, I couldn't tell if you were serious or not; I read that thread before this one. :sick

My kit is still not here :(

Item Status is "In Transit to EU"

what ya mean freaks... how long it can go?

:banghead still no sign or mention of my spook kit!! still says "in transit to EU" what, is it coming by rowing boat or something!! :mad:

Its been so long I forgot when exactly these came out, almost four weeks ago now is'nt it? 09/24?

Grrrrrr......

I hope there is a new Universal Monster 1:1 Bust. IE: Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein.

But Im hoping for

SSE Creature BUST and SSE Creature Diorama......

Anybody think they will release a 1:1 Frankenstein From Bride Of Frankenstein? His face was carved into a pumpkin on the video, maybe a clue?

Well my kit FINALLY arrived today :banana
And it came in a proper outer shipping box so my Spook box is in mint condition, and like everyone else has said already the Book is total awesomeness, and my mug arrived in one peice as well (was worried about this the most).

I unfortunately did not get one of the $150 gift cards :( but i am still a happy chappy today :D

Now just gotta endure my first SPOOKTACULAR...

p.s any hints or tips from Spook regulars for me?

dont some of you people forget that Mort goes up on the site on the thursday

I am still deciding if I want to get the color version as well. I like my B&W and not sure I need the color. Especially since I am assuming the es is going to be higher.

And it came in a proper outer shipping box so my Spook box is in mint condition, and like everyone else has said already the Book is total awesomeness, and my mug arrived in one peice as well (was worried about this the most).

I unfortunately did not get one of the $150 gift cards :( but i am still a happy chappy today :D

Congrats on getting yours finally.

Scotchguard your computer chair and have plenty of coffee handy. ;)

So what do us SPOOKTACULAR 2009 KIT owners have to do to order the Color Mort tomorrow?:confused: Does he just go up for order in the newsletter?:confused:

I don't have my kit in front of me right now, but I seem to remember a URL on the included pamphlet.

I am still deciding if I want to get the color version as well. I like my B&W and not sure I need the color. Especially since I am assuming the es is going to be higher.

Congrats on getting yours finally.

Guess for you its not a must then since you got the B&W one, but for people like me that missed out are prob gonna want it. Tomorrow I have both Mort and Teela to order.

Guess for you its not a must then since you got the B&W one, but for people like me that missed out are prob gonna want it. Tomorrow I have both Mort and Teela to order.

Yea definitely not a must, even though a while back I said I definitely wanted to get both. Oh wellz. Just too much coming right now because I assume these are shipping instantly. Although with free shipping plus I could use one of those 10% off coupons might not be bad.

Back