OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email for the butcher that I failed to send a proper email but I dunno if it's for my first or second one :lol

Edit: Never mind it was for my first

Spooktacular Checklist:

Desktop Computer - Check
Laptop - Check
Home Page set to Spooktacular - Check
Subscribed to SSC's Facebook page with SMS notifications - Check
Monster Drink - Check
Red Bull - Check
Vivarin - Check
Pee Bucket - Check
Nutrition Bars - Check
Extra Cushion - Check
Apple TV for non stop movies - Check
Generator in case power goes out - Check
iPhone set to SSC page - Check
Scavanger Hunt Spreadsheet - Check

Think I am good to go.... :banana

:lol Isn't that what keeps everyone coming back for more? It's the only time of year the Mistress gets to be TRULY evil :lol

Im not even really gonna bother this year (which is why I took my vacation time earlier this month). One something last year and then got an email saying it was gone and such. Year before that I ended up winning some rabbit thing and didn't get that either. Think only thing I got was that willow figure, but that was cause noone really wanted her. :eek:

Im not even really gonna bother this year (which is why I took my vacation time earlier this month). One something last year and then got an email saying it was gone and such. Year before that I ended up winning some rabbit thing and didn't get that either. Think only thing I got was that willow figure, but that was cause noone really wanted her. :eek:

This applies to everyone, not just you, but this seems a good time to say it, and I'm only gonna say it once (because we've said it so many times before)....

IF YOU YOU ARE LISTED AS A WINNER AND DON'T GET YOUR REQUEST FOR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE CONTEST, SEND AN EMAIL INQUIRY TO [email protected]

We are not responsible if your e-mail service thinks our requests for confirmation are spam.

Hm, were you not offered an alternate prize or gift card code last year, since they ran out of the actual prize?

This applies to everyone, not just you, and I'm only gonna say it once (because we've said it so many times before)....

IF YOU YOU ARE LISTED AS A WINNER AND DON'T GET YOUR REQUEST FOR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF THE CONTEST, SEND AN EMAIL INQUIRY TO [email protected]

We are not responsible if your e-mail service thinks our requests for confirmation are spam.

Perfectly understood.

Thank you!

Did the Butcher confirmation e-mails go out yet? I just got a Quantum view from Sideshow and I don't even know what it's for! :lol:rotfl

I dont want to be greedy...so I would gladly..and humbly settle for a Speeder Bike PF...I will wait for the email confirmation :p

This is my 1st SPOOK and I am already feeling very nervous and getting a sore head with worrying about what'll need to be done!! :(

Don't get nervous. Have fun with it. Trust me. I've been doing this Spook thing for the past few years. It gets better every year although the 1st one is always going to be my favorite...Just relax and have a good time!

This will be my 4th Spook. Never won anything... but this whole event is a blast. I love Spooktacular. Just wish my Job would understand! :lol

It's my 2nd spooktacular but last year I was kind of a noob to the whole sideshow thing so I didn't really know too much about it or what was going on, but the when I was in the chat some awesome guy did his own trivia contest and I won a little stitch as yoda figure :rock:rock

Back