OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....i never got one and thats all I cared for really. Just a simple chainsaw killer...I even asked for a broken one,lol.

I actually think it's quite shameless. Everybody's all, "Chainsaw! I want a Chainsaw Killer, Chainsaw, Chainsaw, Chainsaw!" and then, like the day they arrive BOOM! up on ebay. Positively shameless. :lol

Yeah see thats crap...cause I actually wanted one for my collection. I was in the chats and i tried to participate as much as I could and nothing...I wouldnt have sold mine.

proud chainsaw killer owner here................:wave

best part is that liberace lovin steve austin/6milliondollarmanguy doesnt have one.......:banana:banana:banana

:lol...........j/k six.....................:D

CHAINSAW!!!selling should be outlawed---I wanted a CHAINSAW and thanks to Madcow I got one and he ain't going nowhere.

So my daughter called me to say that her Spooktacular finally arrived (no thanks to her mom delaying it FOREVER!!!!) and she got a Mickey Mouse Mummy VCD.

She LOVES it!!!!! Thanks again Sideshow. No other company can top what you do for your customers...

CHAINSAW!!!!

I tried getting rid of good ol' CS here on the boards, but somehow he wants to stay in my house forever. :dunno

:D

Chainsaw, Dead and Hellboy were the only things I kept from Spooktacular. Everything else I had to sell to cover the shipping charges and other financial crap. I won't sell my Chainsaw ever as it's a true symbol and token of how awesome last year's Spooktacular was. :cool:

Back