Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fifield alternate look
p2.jpg

Looking at this, i'm kind of glad we ended up with the head we did, it's more recognizeable as Fifield, where as this one looks more like some random creature crawled into the suit instead.

I like what they did with Fifield, i like the idea of someone's body being repurposed by some parasite or ooze or whatever, but for me it only works if features of the original body still persist, so there's just not enough fifield in this old design.

Last edited:
The character of Fifield annoyed me. Like someone out of A:R or an AVP film. Especially with his overreacted line to the main character about dead bodies not being his area of expertise and his wanting to leave. His loud, aggressive delivery was just out of nowhere IMO

The character of Fifield annoyed me. Like someone out of A:R or an AVP film. Especially with his overreacted line to the main character about dead bodies not being his area of expertise and his wanting to leave. His loud, aggressive delivery was just out of nowhere IMO

He got what he deserved then.:yess:

Fifield was a ******, as was Milburn. Rafe Spall, who played Milburn was Noel in Shaun of the Dead. 'Continue'. And here, he had a bull**** American accent. Yawn.

I have no comment on the topic, just wondering has anyone else ever experienced this - as of 22:35 04/10/12 I am the only member of the forum logged on with 115 guests.

That surely can't be right.

Back