Official Noir de Plume Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
customizerwannabe started a thread that went off the rails pretty quick. I am partly to blame for that, so I thought I'd apologise. Sorry about that customizerwannabe. Let's start this over again. I still have no idea what this figure is, or anything about it. So I'll hand you over to customizerwannabe to explain and shed some light on the subject. Maybe even post some pics. Take it away....

Thanks Creecher. I think we all appreciate that. This is definitely not a mainstream figure or line but is stylized and based on the artwork of Ashley Wood. The theme is of WWII soldiers and robots vs. Zombies. May sound gay to some, but when you get past that there is some really awesome art and some pretty cool and very limited toys being created from it. One of the characters Noir de Plume was released yesterday in an ES of 75 worldwide. Sold out in a couple minutes at 150.00 The last limited release Nom de Plume (July)sold for 150.00 also and within a week fetched 450.00 on ebay. There is definitely a market for this stuff.

nirbamba.jpg

Again, a very different looking figure but if you've seen any of Ashley's art, it is a great representation and some pretty nice work.

Last edited:
Thanks Creecher. I think we all appreciate that. This is definitely not a mainstream figure or line but is stylized and based on the artwork of Ashley Wood. The theme is of WWII soldiers and robots vs. Zombies. Sounds gay, but when you get past that there is some really awesome art and some pretty cool and very limited toys being created from it. One of the characters Noir de Plume was released yesterday in an ES of 75 worldwide. Sold out in a couple minutes at 150.00 The last limited release Nom de Plume (July)sold for 150.00 also and within a week fetched 450.00 on ebay. There is definitely a market for this stuff.

nirbamba.jpg

Again, a very different looking figure but if you've seen any of Ashley's art, it is a great representation and some pretty nice work.

His art is very different to say the least. I've actually seen some of it before but never knew who did it. Congrats that you got one!COLOR]

Direct link for a pic on blogspot generally doesn't work if you don't have it in cache from the blog directly ;).

Last edited:
The theme is of WWII soldiers and robots vs. Zombies. Sounds gay, but when you get past that there is some really awesome art and some pretty cool and very limited toys being created from it.

gay??? i dont think so. (i do believe WWII and zombies go together) & if you buy into zombies..........why not robots??? and if you buy into that and think zombies and robots are cool......why not robots versus zombies???.......makes perfect sense to me. :D. i always liked the ww2 comics that had zombies.......
ss13.jpg

P9050107.jpg

gay??? i dont think so. (i do believe WWII and zombies go together) & if you buy into zombies..........why not robots??? and if you buy into that and think zombies and robots are cool......why not robots versus zombies???.......makes perfect sense to me. :D. i always liked the ww2 comics that had zombies.......
ss13.jpg

P9050107.jpg

You're preaching to the choir with me dude! Awesome customs.:rock Remind me of that WWII B-17 segment in the 80's movie Heavy Metal.

Wow barryo, iy has nothing to do with Noir de Plume but that top zombie soldier is amazing!! It looks like one of those pilots of the big B-52 from Heavy Metal! :rock

thanks thats him or it :D, yea i knew it didnt or doesnt have anything to do with noir de plume i was just agreeing with the statement "The theme is of WWII soldiers and robots vs. Zombies" that customizerwannabe made. that's all...:D

How does it sound 'gay'? Sounds pretty flipping awesome.

Unless of course thats what you meant, gay=awesome? :monkey1 :peace

Back