Display Case Questions, Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beren

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to get a display case for an Infinity Studio Bruce Lee bust.

Similar to this one:

BL Case.jpg

I plan on setting it up in my martial arts studio so I want to avoid curious students from touching it over and over. I think this item would also benefit greatly from some lighting. Can someone point me in the right direction? Also open to lighting ideas for bringing out the face sculpt in the best way. (it is truly amazing, which made me spend this kind of money on something other than LOTR).

I like the storage option below, as well. And my OCD would want to have the top of his head at the top of his actual height (5 ft 8), so I may put a riser below the case, if needed.

Also, I guess those green packs are dehydration packs? Anything I should consider about putting a platinum silicon item in an enclosed glass case? (the arms and face are platinum silicone, then there's the punched-in hair, the rest of the body polystone and then fabric)

Are there temp-controlled display cases?

Thanks for any input,

Beren

I bought a similar case from Roxy Display. You might see what sort of models they offer these days. It was reasonably priced, but shipping is expensive and you assemble it. They have options for lights and locks. No temp control that I am aware of.

Back