Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, right... But just saw it anyway...

I guess they were waiting for the movie to be released...
At least is the RE4 version and not the in-movie one...

Oh, right... But just saw it anyway...

I guess they were waiting for the movie to be released...
At least is the RE4 version and not the in-movie one...

Hot toys stated they wanted to revisit some of there older licenses.

And they damn well should! But now they'll probably shift their focus to RE6 figures so older RE figures are even more unlikely now. Either way I'm glad we're finally getting an Ada. She's the only one missing from my plethora of evil residents.

Not all official, but all Re "HT". Ive moved my room around today. Given ill be getting a new arrival in a week or so and i needed to add some more shelves to my glass shelfary

dscf4553qg.jpg

dscf4554.jpg

dscf4562l.jpg

dscf4561e.jpg

dscf4560y.jpg

dscf4558x.jpg

dscf4551v.jpg

Really looking forward to Ada re 4 ( and my custom re 2) Could also do with STARS Wesker. All things come to thoes who... have deep pockets :(

I really think it would. Its the perfect shape, it also has the double jointed elbows so weapon holding would be great for his 2 handed weapons. The only uncertainty is whether or not the head would fit nicely on the body. It would probably be passable, the neck post im using now from the Chris head to the older t-800 torso is a ttm19 as opposed to the larger joint originally used

Actually, im not sure what the foot peg situation is though. Take a punt i guess :p

Yeahhhh

I wont spoil the surprise. He is a statue, only knows one word and ill be bumping the HCG thread with it. Could be anyone!

Well it kinda looks like Ali larter, with a rocket launcher an a diorama base. Could be any1!

Why are you hiding BS Jill with that hideous cloak? :chase

I'm so envious of your Nemesis, and as always great collection Kiva! ;)

Yes bring on Ada! Love the collection Kiva! Got anymore pics of RE3 Jill? :naughty:
I used these in the HCG thread so as it being a figure you may not of seen it

dscf4612q.jpg

dscf4614m.jpg

dscf4615n.jpg

I'm gonna do the same thing as you Kiva :lol
Go on! You have about 30 more RE figures than me!
Why are you hiding BS Jill with that hideous cloak? :chase

I'm so envious of your Nemesis, and as always great collection Kiva! ;)
Nemmy is cheap. Treat yourself. Theres only 750 worldwide and its a greattttt RE statue to have. And i really like both of BS Jills looks so i like to alternate for a while

Back