Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a BSAA Chris and a BSAA Jill... As well as a Midnight Wesker.. I hope to still get a Battle suit Jill if I can get one for a fair trade or price some where down the line...

I have a BSAA Chris and a BSAA Jill... As well as a Midnight Wesker.. I hope to still get a Battle suit Jill if I can get one for a fair trade or price some where down the line...

:gah: Lucky!!! Damn ebay sellers are asking almost 700 for Midnight Wesker. :monkey2

Same here, got BSAA Chris and Jill (My first two HT's ever) and Midnight Wesker (Got him for $400 :monkey2). Don't care for Sheva and was gonna pass on BS Jill. But now, BS Jill is looking mighty awesome.

got my B.S.S.A sheva figure wow didnt think this figure will look this good anyway here she is

DSCN2831.jpg

hot toys did a awesome job with this line too bad i got into the game late or i would be all over this!!!!!

^Yep, HT Resident Evil is awesome.

Keeping my eyes open for any Ada Wong updates now.

I've got both of the STARS figures available for trade in the commerce section. Please feel free to check them out!

I remember her doing this in the game and at first I thought she was break dancing. Then she kicked my ass.

I have to leave for work in 3 hours, I couldn't sleep, I went through my bin of spare parts and came up with this:

DSC03381.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

I used the HT T600 base split in two, added a few "S" hooks and there you have it :clap

I also added extra weapons and ammo to all the figures just to give it that "ready for zombie apocalypse" look and feel
DSC03387.jpg

DSC03384.jpg

DSC03386.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

Hope you guys enjoyed this.:lol

Back