Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the Neca Davy Jones?

Sorry for the late response, but I didn't see this question until now.
Yes, it's the 12" Neca Davy Jones with quick mods and paint to the face and gloss coat all over his costume. With the mods, it really looks the part and definitely makes it a bit more accurate to the character.

Just received my DX06 after a long wait, and man, what an outstanding piece of art! The only con is that most of my figures look like crap now! ☺
7bf3895ed741719f8d615e4b73987075.jpg
58651046d43009c37ecf8b11e4483728.jpg
a4b2d239a735ef322147d60bb711c3cf.jpg
1253a49d1badafc69f4fbf7ef91fe52d.jpg

Congrats and great pics! :rock

If I had to pick a single release as HT's best this would be it. :rock

This is one of the best HT figures thus far. I was going to pick it up until I saw Disney is planning a new Pirates movie.... debating whether as to spend $300+ on this now or get the new one after the new movie.

I wouldn't hold out hope that the new one would be better. This one is HT on top of their game.

One of the best HT figures however IMO the "smirk face" sucks. Reminds me of a greek guy I know rather than Sparrow. The face has been in the box since day one of arrival.

Personally , this is the jewel of my collection. I will take it a step further and say it is likely the finest 1/6 likeness ever made.

I scoped ebay for 2 years before a super nice collector sold it to me last month for 265.00 , which was a steal.

Jack has his own shelf in the center of my center DETOLF. He is the most fun to repose.

i

After 4 years, its still best HT piece on my collection. DX6 is is my first HT and I will never let it go, I remember I am trembling using so much money just for figure which I've never done. I nearly regret my decision but after its come and I am unbox it, my regret just gone. Its such well crafted art

Unfortunately i started this hobby a couple of years too late, now prices are high and i had to pay 390€ for this masterpiece.
I hope that the package will arrive quickly from Italy :impatient:

Back