Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimate collectible of pirate. i have also pirate sword that is awesome gift for children . here i attached my pirate favourite in good condition .
airship_pirate_boarding_axe-latex-thumb.jpg

Pirate swords are ALWAYS good gifts for children!

I have dx06 but it's not really fitting in my collection. Looking at selling it for a reasonable price. I liked it when I got him but now it's a DC & Marvel type of world.

Always love the pics in this thread :clap

I borrowed Dom's pose when I set Jack up out of the box and I haven't changed it yet. :lol

5C3B73F8-ECDE-4E5E-8847-216DEB17E70A_zpslnr8murz.jpg

I only collected super hero figures up till this point, but had a chance to pick this up at a really good price and just couldn't pass. Captain Jack will be here tomorrow! Can't wait to set him up, this piece looks to come with a lot of accessories!

Very cool!

Reminds me of the POTC ride at Disneyland.
One of the very last displays has Jack sitting around all his loot.

I'm pretty sure that was his influence. I remember talking about it with him a while back in this thread.

This figure is in the top echelon of still managing to look amazing long after its release's novelty has worn off.

I'm pretty sure that was his influence. I remember talking about it with him a while back in this thread.

This figure is in the top echelon of still managing to look amazing long after its release's novelty has worn off.

The best they Ever did :wink1:

Back