Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Rzez! That review is making my wait a killer.

Oh man, today was the longest day waiting for that knock at the door. :lol

...So what your saying is that he's only "ok"?

Something like that. ;)

Yeah congrats Rzez!
You are right, it's just amazing. Every bit of it, even the smaller style DX box, the metal weapons, the sculpts. Everything. I also say the best ever HT release! Got my second one today. :)

:exactly::lecture

ABSOLUTELY! Figure of the year. I have Supes, Spidey, Caps on the way and this is the best figure I have ever owned. Post those pics. :hi5:

Superman and Spiderman are excellent releases as well, just not as big a wow factor for me as this guy though. Im still waiting on Cap. Should have him in January sometime.

So I ordered from CSC in August...anyone have any idea when I may get this thing? It still shows pending for me.

Not sure when SS is supposed to get more batches of this guy to send out to CSC but Ive heard January? I dunno for sure.

Oh man, today was the longest day waiting for that knock at the door. :lol

haha, just as I was going to post how torturous the last two hours have been since I've gotten home, I just now hear that knockin on the door.

:yess:

TTFN be back later wif pics.

64300360.jpg
47100463.jpg

62514510.jpg

36771509.jpg

56816609.jpg

88210746.jpg

Battery ran dead right as I was setting up the jacket/hat shots, so those will have to wait until tomorrow.

It's kinda funny, I don't even know what to do with the serious head. It just looks really mean, not like Jack Sparrow.

The individually sculpted dreads are WAY better, much easier to pose It's so funny to think that the old heads were just solid chunks.

I'm loving the cloth boots, soooo much easier to pose now.

I see what people meant when they said the hat was cheap and felt like paper. It does feel like paper, but it's amazing they got a leather-like material so thin that they could shape it into a hat.

Don't think I have any complaints.

Congrats to all who ate getting their Jacks in...it was well worth the wait and I'm sure even with all of the great pics that have been put up they still don't compare to having Jack in hand.

are the exclusive version of this only available in sideshow or you can buy it in Hongkong?
I'll be going to hk tomorrow morning to get this and the classic predator hopefully :yess:

This Captain Jack Sparrow will be starting delivery from next Monday onwards. Gonna get mine soon and Singapore is pretty slow to get this guy too.

The Sparrow has landed! Damn, its so tempting to open him before Christmas! My fiancee would be pissed if I did that though. Looking forward to tearing into this one on Sunday.

Cool shot. Are the eyes all the way over? I think if he was looking toward camera it would look even more like that shot.

Nice going here Sean. :clap Tilt his eyes a little bit more to his right to make it more like in the movie. :monkey1

Thanks guys, I pushed the PERS over to the right side as far as I could before you start getting that "it's going to snap" feeling.

Unfutzed and barely posed, right out of the box:

P1160651.jpg

P1160652.jpg

All I've done so far is swap out the faces.

Just got Jack in today and what can I say about him except he is amazing. Hot Toys really hit the mark on this one and he is a stunning work of art. Looks just like Capt. Sparrow. Glad I ended up picking him up now!

IMG_2211.jpg

Quick snap of mine here at my desk. I really can't get over him.

Am I missing something here ? I can't get the hat to get down that low on the bandana. It really can only sit lightly on top of his head.
Am I suppose to take off som of the hair pieces or something ?

Back