Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP9612+4R.jpg

I wonder if the hat will stain...

Also how many pieces of string is supposed to be tied to the bone on his head? Just one right?

OK! Got him finally in my mitts! And Im completely FLOORED.:thud:This is BY FAR THE BEST FIGURE I OWN. The Best Figure Hot Toys has ever done. I might even go so far as to say its the best figure EVAH!! :yess::yess::yess:

Ive never been this impressed with a release. And Ive been pretty impressed with some. After getting him all put together I really cant decide on a pose! There are just SO FRIGGIN MANY OPTIONS here for display!! I even got two and even then there is still so many its hard to decide on TWO POSES!! I wish every HT release was this impressive! And it makes me very excited for whats to come for the New Cannibal King Jack.

Im not as good at taking photos as some here are, but Ill be taking pics of him sometime in the near future. Im just still in complete awe of this guy.

Figure of the Year. Hands down.

OK! Got him finally in my mitts! And Im completely FLOORED.:thud:This is BY FAR THE BEST FIGURE I OWN. The Best Figure Hot Toys has ever done. I might even go so far as to say its the best figure EVAH!! :yess::yess::yess:

Ive never been this impressed with a release. And Ive been pretty impressed with some. After getting him all put together I really cant decide on a pose! There are just SO FRIGGIN MANY OPTIONS here for display!! I even got two and even then there is still so many its hard to decide on TWO POSES!! I wish every HT release was this impressive! And it makes me very excited for whats to come for the New Cannibal King Jack.

Im not as good at taking photos as some here are, but Ill be taking pics of him sometime in the near future. Im just still in complete awe of this guy.

...So what your saying is that he's only "ok"?

Yeah congrats Rzez!
You are right, it's just amazing. Every bit of it, even the smaller style DX box, the metal weapons, the sculpts. Everything. I also say the best ever HT release! Got my second one today. :)

ABSOLUTELY! Figure of the year. I have Supes, Spidey, Caps on the way and this is the best figure I have ever owned. Post those pics. :hi5:

Just opened him up. I don't know what to say. He is just way beyond anything else I own. As others have said: figure of the year. If you've seen it in-hand, that's self evident.

...So what your saying is that he's only "ok"?

:rotfl

Back