Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't be any happier, well except if pre orders were already available for The Joker. I think because of the surprise of the amazing quality of TJ it kind of beats Jack a bit, but if there were no promo pics of Jack and no previous figs it would have been neck and neck which one is better.

I couldn't be any happier, well except if pre orders were already available for The Joker. I think because of the surprise of the amazing quality of TJ it kind of beats Jack a bit, but if there were no promo pics of Jack and no previous figs it would have been neck and neck which one is better.

Guinnessfan, as an Irishman something has been bothering me.
The pic in your sig. Thats the worst head on a pint of Guinness I have ever seen. if someone served that up over here it would be sent staright back, it should be creamy white with NO bubbles.

Thank you and goodnight...

:monkey3

beer_photo_draught_pint.jpg

Guinnessfan, as an Irishman something has been bothering me.
The pic in your sig. Thats the worst head on a pint of Guinness I have ever seen. if someone served that up over here it would be sent staright back, it should be creamy white with NO bubbles.

Thank you and goodnight...

:monkey3

beer_photo_draught_pint.jpg

This isn't a proper pint....it's not Guinness Draught it's foreign extra...havent had it, so I don't know if it's good, but you are right about what it should look like. I'd love to share a proper pint one day and talk HT and Jaws and to keep this thread relevant Jack Sparrow. :duff

Last edited:
Huh. Those pics look like they tweaked the sculpt some. Mouth and eyes look a bit better...

Maybe lighting does wonders.

Jack looks fantastic!! I have him on preorder, too.

I thought for sure we'd get a peek at Angelica or the other figures. When do you think that will happen? Anybody??

I hope it still exists. The smiling sculpt is why I wanted this figure. It was such an awesome expression.

If they did axe the other portrait, I hope they can axe $30 off the final price! :)

I just made my pre-order today. I couldn't hold it any longer.

Back