Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I saw the Fantastic Beasts banner next to Hermoine in the pics Star Ace posted on their Facebook page.

Yep.

13590406_904181603041909_5789103757537558616_n.jpg

Finally took some pics of my Harry Potter detolf. I'll probably be picking up Hagrid and Dumbledore as well, and will post updated pics when I do.

hp_detolf.jpg

voldy_hp.jpg

snape_sirius_moody.jpg

kids.jpg

castle.jpg

Ah, the Noble castle fits nicely in a detolf. That's good to know as I have one too.

So are there any pictures of the actual figures on display here? Or are all the pictures of people looking and taking pictures of the figures?

The only pictures we have so far are of the general set up and other people taking pictures - nothing of the actual figures yet, unfortunately. Hopefully there'll be some soon.

Ooh, that's exciting news about Fantastic Beasts! I hope we get a Newt (why wouldn't we?), and a bunch of magical creatures to hang out with him!

What is everyone's opinion on Snape? I am thinking of getting it and having the hair redone. I still need to order the deluxe Dumbledore and pick up Moody. I am waiting to see what the next round of announcements will bring.

What is everyone's opinion on Snape? I am thinking of getting it and having the hair redone. I still need to order the deluxe Dumbledore and pick up Moody. I am waiting to see what the next round of announcements will bring.

Well, I want him. So there's that lol. Those that have him so far seem pretty happy and the reviews of him seemed generally good but I remember a couple complaining his hair was too helmet like at times.

I can't wait for more announcements too. I want to know what the next few releases will be so I can plan accordingly. I'm tempted to get casual Harry and Ron from Sorceror's stone just cause they're so cheap but I'd rather wait for the older versions.

That Harry figure certainly suggests to me that the mysterious pink-attired figure is a Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione, not Deathly Hallows.

0*TuqhgxbLYZHj9lBs.jpg

POA Ron is presumably in the works too then. :)

Nice! POA are the versions of the trio I've been wanting but didn't expect them to get made. Although I like the Quidditch sculpt more where you can see the scar clearly. Harry and Hermione are actually wearing pretty close to the same things at the end of Deathly Hallows - just with jeans and jackets over (and more blood).

That Harry figure certainly suggests to me that the mysterious pink-attired figure is a Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione, not Deathly Hallows.

View attachment 275798

POA Ron is presumably in the works too then. :)

Probably not, actually. Ron sold far less than Harry and Hermione and because of that he's not as high up on their lists of variants as they are. We'll just have to accept these two as Time Turner variants.

Probably not, actually. Ron sold far less than Harry and Hermione and because of that he's not as high up on their lists of variants as they are. We'll just have to accept these two as Time Turner variants.

Really? I remember hearing that Sorceror's Stone Ron sold out pretty quick? Or was it that he sold out quick because they made less of him anyway?

So we're looking at POA Harry and Sorceror's stone Draco? Eh...pass. That Harry is okay but i'm waiting for Order of the Phoenix Harry I think. Any word on what teacher or villain they're doing next?

Back