Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy **** and I thought his fringe is terrible!

Where's that picture from?

Oof!!! :slap

13433180_1145357208819228_1016008605790644062_o.jpg

:thud: Jeez that looks bad, looks like I may have to reconsider my pre-order now! :gah:

Should have gone with sculpted hair... no issues like that with sculpted hair. And I've said before, that Hagrid doesn't need a ton of neck movement. It's not like he's ever doing the super hero landing. Too late now though...

Looking forward to seeing how Quidditch Harry turns out, they're supposed to be out this month, right?

yeah no excuses for a product turning out like that, especially with that price tag. awful job on that hair.

:exactly: I'm really concerned now! :thud: Hopefully more in-hand pics will start to surface soon, so can see if it is a common issue - I shall be cancelling my order if that is the case. :(

There is zero defense for that cheesy plug job on thar scalp, that is just shoddy work.

Looks like Quidditch Harry has been delayed... according to Sideshow they're being released in July or August now.

yeah no excuses for a product turning out like that, especially with that price tag. awful job on that hair.

That's not what the hair looks like. He pulled everything to the side. Look at any other figure with real hair, such as Asmus Saruman - they are done the same way. It looks fine when displayed normally.

My Star Ace Hagrid came in today and overall I'm very impressed. The only thing I noticed was once you're done futzing with the hair, it's looks to be too long:(. I went back and rewatched Sean Long's YouTube review and it seems his early sample he was reviewing had much more accurate hair so I'm not sure if I was just unlucky or what..? I'd like to trim it up a bit, but I'm unsure about how to get it to look natural...I don't want to ruin a $350+ figure lol.

Overall it's just great to finally be able to display Hagrid with Harry, Ron and Hermione!

Thanks for posting the Hagrid pics aeseven7. I love that group shot with the trio. :love

Looks like he's turned out ok after all, I was worried after seeing that earlier pic (with 'bald' patch), but I think I am now leaning towards keeping my pre-order. :)

Can some one please take a pic of the Hagrid box for me? I did it and it's one of my favs so far for StarAce. :)

They don't even send you a finished production piece on top of your fee? That's a bit mean.

Back