Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandai S.H.Figuarts Bruce Lee

Not a scale I'd want to collect (14cm), but this looks pretty cool.

S.H.Figuarts Bruce Lee Special page | TAMASHII WEB

01_thum02.jpg

01_thum04.jpg

01_thum06.jpg

02_thum02.jpg

02_thum04.jpg

02_thum06.jpg

03_thum02.png

Pics courtesy of AFP SDCC 2015: Bandai Kicks Ass with S.H. Figuarts Bruce Lee - ActionFigurePics.com
SDCC-2015-Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-S.H.-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee-1-of-5.jpg

SDCC-2015-Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-S.H.-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee-2-of-5.jpg

SDCC-2015-Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-S.H.-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee-3-of-5.jpg

not bad,not bad at all..but at less than 6'' not for me.but it would be interesting if they made some bigger figures with the extras this has.

ultimate figure eh. 5 headsculpts and five outfits in one boxset,that's what I'd call ultimate...but this is enterbay were talking about.and I aint holding me breath on this.
That kind of ultimate will probably have an outrageous price tag. Just think of the licensing fee required for all the movies.

That kind of ultimate will probably have an outrageous price tag. Just think of the licensing fee required for all the movies.

I agree price would be enormous,but as EB hold the 1/6 rights and have produced all bruces movie figures ,then the fee for a new updated set wont break them.
but maybe EB will do a ''new'' ETD for the new release.

It's in the works. That's all we know for now.
Cool. I wouldn't mind EB taking another shot at a Donnie Yen sculpt.

/

I think that SHF BL might take away sales from the Figma BL. It's so much better.

Figma-Bruce-Lee-005.jpg

I don't mind smaller scale figures (I collect anime toys), but I don't plan on buying either of those.

Nevermind.

11326495_1467007453603748_1431327911_n.jpg

allengewargis said:
Are you back to ENTERBAY @arnie.kim_studio
arnie.kim_studio said:
It is already 6years past since we met in my wedding. When Bill visit for the business in Seoul this time, we met just as old friend. There is no any purpose of business, I just wanted to say to my fans^^* <Don't be misunderstand.>

arnie is no doubt planning a BL figure with storm,i hope it's not in 1/12,but it may be.EB have confirmed that the ultimate BL figure is 1/6...bummer :( if it had been 1/4 i'd have been tempted.

arnie is no doubt planning a BL figure with storm,i hope it's not in 1/12,but it may be.EB have confirmed that the ultimate BL figure is 1/6...bummer :( if it had been 1/4 i'd have been tempted.
No interest in 1/6 anymore? Those 1/3 Blitzway statues spoiled you :lol

yup they sure did:lol.i'd be tempted at a 1/4 figure/statue.but 1/6 is too small for me now.but if the sculpt was great.i would try and find a loose one.i have enough ''small'' brucey's.

Speaking of manly pursuits...I'm sure it's buried in this thread somewhere, but can anyone tell me about outfitting a HT body with a GoD track suit and shoes? Is the original EB suit considered better or worse than the innumerable knock-offs that seem to be available? How's the fit or were people using different bodies for kit-bashing?

Back