Official Celebration IV Poster by John Alvin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
Josh, I can pick one up for you.

As a matter of fact, if there is not a limit on these I will try and pick up a few extra for fellow Freaks who can't make it. My guess is they'll be charging $15-20 for these.

Rock on Irish!! That would be extremely cool of you... Seriously worth a free repaint for sure! :rock

dekadentdave said:
Reminds me of the C1 poster with Anakin and Maul and also the 15th Anniversary poster.

You wouldn't happen to know where you can see the 15th Anniv. poster would you, I was only 9 when that year came so I deffinately was unaware of it and didn't see it.

As for this poster, deffinately with you Irish, the 30th logo would add some nice balance to the information at the bottom of the poster (graphic designer nerd in me speaks) and it's just a beautiful piece. Sadly I can't go and have never been able to go to any Celebrations, but I hope I can snag this poster somewhere, I ordered the C1 poster back in the day through Star Wars Insider and I think (considering the uncertainty of another Celebration after 4) that having the 1 & 4 poster side by side would look nice. Maybe because it's a big deal, StarWarsShop will have some for sale, here's to hoping.

IrishJedi said:
True, but since this is the official CIV poster you have to have the logo and dates on there.

I think what would make it look better would be to actually put the official SW30 logo on the right side. It would make sense and also balance it out.

Still, it's an amazing piece.

It's not really a balance issue. Besides, symmetry is over-rated anyway.
It's mainly that the logo is distracting from the artwork.

At least it doesn't have a handful of corporate sponsor logos.
corporate_logos.gif

-theropod

IrishJedi said:
Josh, I can pick one up for you.

As a matter of fact, if there is not a limit on these I will try and pick up a few extra for fellow Freaks who can't make it. My guess is they'll be charging $15-20 for these.
I can do the same. We should get a kinda list so we can get an idea of how many might be needed. I don't want to end up with a bunch of extras.

Back