Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The severed head image seems to be quite popular :) I didn't even photoshop her head, I put one of the unlit sabers into the hole in the back of her head and tucked the other end behind her belt.

The severed head image seems to be quite popular :) I didn't even photoshop her head, I put one of the unlit sabers into the hole in the back of her head and tucked the other end behind her belt.

Severed Heads are always popular with us. :lol I just felt Anakin's exclusive should have been Dooku's severed head instead of that mini holo Sidious. Hopefully Dooku himself will come with his own severed head as well as a neck and hand stumps.

Ventress searches for that Jedi welp Skywalker....

Her search takes her first to the grassy plains of Ansion...
1195911150_53b869912d_o.jpg

1195043107_10cb7724e2_o.jpg

A new tip has her heading to Yavin lV to lay in wait for the unsuspecting Jedi...

Made it outdoors with the Sith Disciple today...

First a side trip to Geonosis...
1195633551_03b7a7da55_o.jpg

"Who goes there?"

1196502548_0b3f39a8f8.jpg

1195633363_b8e257d5f7.jpg

"Have you seen any Jedi?"
"No...I'm lookin' for some guy in tight black pants and a bad toup...there's a strange guy wearin' a shower curtain over that way..."

Back on Yavin...she senses her quarry is close...
1196502744_52a25703f4_b.jpg

"At last Jedi welp...prepare to die!"
1196537268_231008b01f_o.jpg

Great pix everyone!

And damn, MF, those are some awesome pix!!!!

My fav is Obi taking Asajj's Quickening!!!

The Gorn looks great, better than Asajj. She looks too lifeless. I don't know what it is but I just don't see any life in her sculpt.

Inspired by devilof, here's A Tale of Two Sith.

Before the time of The Phantom Menace, Darth Sidious had his eyes on a promising disciple, one strong with the Dark Side of the Force. To test the young one, Darth Sidious dispatched Darth Maul, his powerful and hate-filled apprentice, to find the disciple and discover her power....

AV821071.jpg

AV821072.jpg

AV821073.jpg

AV821074.jpg

AV821075.jpg

AV821076.jpg

AV821077.jpg

AV821078.jpg

To Be Continued...

Quick question. Did you do anything special to get Maul's hood to look that nice?

I don't think anything super special. Back when I got Maul, I futzed a lot trying to make the wiring work right, and finally I found a trick that gets the right look, actually I was so happy with it, the Maul I have on display, I kept the hood configure like I wanted since December when I got it right, I'd just borrow the cloak from my other Maul for shots that I wanted to do other things with the hood. I can post detail images of what I did later.

I don't think anything super special. Back when I got Maul, I futzed a lot trying to make the wiring work right, and finally I found a trick that gets the right look, actually I was so happy with it, the Maul I have on display, I kept the hood configure like I wanted since December when I got it right, I'd just borrow the cloak from my other Maul for shots that I wanted to do other things with the hood. I can post detail images of what I did later.

Cool, thanks! I tried getting the hood on mine to lay properly last week but I couldn't quite get it right. I was gonna break out the double stick tape and/or needle and thread pretty soon.

Back