Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:google July is going to be a crazy month with Vader, DX Joker, and the Mark I will probably be imported around then. I hope the Mark I either gets pushed to August or gets imported in June.

I want both! :)

(ugh -- you deleted your post)

But I'm curious as hell as to what the prod looks like. Curious if they added the widow's peak or any little changes at all.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Makes it all the more special for whoever wins though, if not only they get it ahead of time, but are also the first glimpse we get of him.

I imagine the reason it's a photo contest is to ensure whoever gets it is someone who can and will present it to the boards.

MaulFan deleted that post pretty fast. :lol

I want pics from whomever puts it out the soonest. :rock

I just canceled mine. I would rather put that money towards Hot Toys' Wolverine.

The main reason I wanted Vader was to display him with ROTJ Luke. If Sideshow is going to make a specific Jedi Vader later, down the road, then I'd rather wait for that one.

I'm much happier with my Bank Robber Joker than I am with my Stormtrooper, so I'd rather have another Hot Toys figure than Vader, who I'd end up posing once and never touching again.

Why so late? :confused:

I'm in the same position as blackhole...I don't know where he is, but here in the UK I just got my stormie last week...and when did he ship? its at least three months for a figure to make it overseas if not more.... To be honest I'll be surprised If Vader makes it over here by Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back