Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need my vader asap.

Glenn is taking way too long that I'm sort of given up already. But if hes doing one for me then I'd be more than happy.

Damn, the waiting part is really killing me:monkey2

SOOOOOO excited about this contest Dave and Sideshow are throwing, very generous and cool of everyone involved.

Thing for me is, it's the one I want most because those 2-3 minutes in ROTJ are easily my favorite moment in the whole saga. When you grow up with OT only, and come to know Vader as the suit, those brief moments of finally seeing the man are just so powerful, at least they were for me, and so much of it was Shaw's expression and voice, I love collectibles of that moment when I can have a very nice replica of exactly what we saw on screen.

:lecture:lecture true that.. that is my favorite scene out of the whole saga. Very powerfull and when you start to hear his breathing I was like... There it is....:monkey5:monkey5

Whats this contest all about?

Check the home page, a thread with all of the details is right there, summed up though, it's a photo contest to win a production sample Vader before the figures ship to everyone else.

Check the home page, a thread with all of the details is right there, summed up though, it's a photo contest to win a production sample Vader before the figures ship to everyone else.

Just read it... Contest will have alot of really good pictures...

It's been narrowed down. :chew

Q: Can you tell us the reason why the Darth Vader 12-inch Figure has been delayed?

A: Are you here to put us back on schedule? We’ve chosen not to rush with the Darth Vader figure, and we’re happy to report that we are as proud of the production version as we are of the original prototype, if not more so. We’ve recently received finished and boxed samples, and we’re very excited by the way the figure has turned out! We’ve announced the figure as delayed to ship in 3rd Quarter, but it will be very, very early 3rd Quarter! In fact, Darth Vader is expected to begin shipping late June or early July, and we can’t wait to hear what you think of it!

As long as I get him before I go to SDCC that would be great. Though that would mean he'd be hitting around the same time as the SDCC Ex get me.

Q: Can you tell us the reason why the Darth Vader 12-inch Figure has been delayed?

A: Are you here to put us back on schedule? We’ve chosen not to rush with the Darth Vader figure, and we’re happy to report that we are as proud of the production version as we are of the original prototype, if not more so. We’ve recently received finished and boxed samples, and we’re very excited by the way the figure has turned out! We’ve announced the figure as delayed to ship in 3rd Quarter, but it will be very, very early 3rd Quarter! In fact, Darth Vader is expected to begin shipping late June or early July, and we can’t wait to hear what you think of it!

Excellent news! I'm glad to hear the quality of this figure is high.:banana

my birthday is in june..............:banana, that would be a nice gift to open....:D

Makes ordering Han and Luke a little easier.

I like that... but June or early July still sounds long... Im sure they will start sending out some pieces for review and hopefully we get one here just like the trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back