Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

There have been in hand images posted of the FB v.2 Rambo posted and to me, it's about equal to the Rambo 3 figure, they're both fantastic but I'm not sure how much higher a bar than the Rambo 3 figure can be set at this point.

There have been in hand images posted of the FB v.2 Rambo posted and to me, it's about equal to the Rambo 3 figure, they're both fantastic but I'm not sure how much higher a bar than the Rambo 3 figure can be set at this point.

Agreed! I think the new FB fig looks amazing but the Rambo III is simply outstanding.

The FB M65 is the best one by far,i never thought HT could make the likeness this good,i will never,EVER doubt Hot Toys,not after what they managed to make out of this figure.

I'm puzzled why people think the HS on the M65 is the best likeness, the Rambo 3 is just as good.

I'm puzzled why people think the HS on the M65 is the best likeness, the Rambo 3 is just as good.

Hard to say,but i think the M65 is a little step ahead on the likeness on Stallone in FB1 than the HT Rambo 3 is on Stallone in Rambo 3,but both are great,no doubt about that.

I think they're both great for their film representations. One big positive, it seems that HT has finally settled upon a skin tone for John, this one looks same as Rambo 3, which is good, I look at my 1-3 Rambos on my shelf and the 3 different skin tones really throws things off.

HTR36.jpg

1490177941_86ff40af02_b.jpg

That is the most insane collection of Rambo figs I have ever seen!!! Congrats Roy. And I'm glad FB Rambo got there safely. :rock

Impressive, but with the V2 and R3 heads, I couldn't bring myself to invest in mutliples of V1 or R2, they're ok, but man what strides HT has made in their heads.

That is the most insane collection of Rambo figs I have ever seen!!! Congrats Roy. And I'm glad FB Rambo got there safely. :rock

Thank You Josh..........you're the one to thank, todays package was probably one of the best packed i've seen to date.............well minus the AK of course! :D

Wow Vorhees... that's an impressive Rambo line-up! And the new FB looks awesome along side the others. Can't wait to get him, sadly Sideshow has him listed as 1st Q, so it will be awhile.

Wow Vorhees... that's an impressive Rambo line-up! And the new FB looks awesome along side the others. Can't wait to get him, sadly Sideshow has him listed as 1st Q, so it will be awhile.

Thanks dude, when you all recieve your "Casual" First Blood figure you may notice that he has a real dark complextion, not a tanned one but just oddly dark.

Thats the only thing that picks my ass about him.

Yeah, when I get my "casual" Rambo I will probably just repaint him. I hate that overtanned look, the same they gave Jack Sparrow... just too dark. Nice tone, just too dark for those characters.

I love all of your Rambos Voorhees! But, I have to ask...what is that Rambo in the light blue shirt from? :confused: I don't recognize it from the first three Rambo movies. Let me know. Thanks! :D

I love all of your Rambos Voorhees! But, I have to ask...what is that Rambo in the light blue shirt from? :confused: I don't recognize it from the first three Rambo movies. Let me know. Thanks! :D

Its not finished yet but its from the very begginning of part II when Trautman comes to see John at the Prison Camp, hammering boulders. Truly I hate the BBI body I have for him, he has huge Football like shoulders, it just doesn't work right now.

Back