Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

It's been cheaper for me to get the First Blood Rambo piece by piece, but I don't have the Hot Toys box. I want to get the box too. I've been searching eBay for one. I'm getting the HALO jumper box from a seller I've been getting loose Rambo parts from. But he's lost the First Blood HT box. :confused: So, I'll have to keep looking for it.

I know that I am getting the next Rambo in the green jacket MIB from Sideshow. It's been a long road and big headache piecing together 3 Hot Toys Rambo figures. But in the long run it did save me a lot of money on all of them. I do have the Col. Sam Trautman MIB too. But, I'm waiting until we move into a bigger house, hopefully by the end of this year, before I display him next to my Rambos. I may even get a custom Trautman head on eBay and do the "Trautman in action" figure from Rambo III and put him next to my Rambo III figure. I think that would look great!

Yeah, Adam, throw some dirt on your First Blood Rambo, or "simulated dirt" using some acrylic paints. It would make him look better and much more realistic. :D

I prefer not to dirty up any of my figures unless I think it really needs it. I did some wear on my Hicks ALIENS marine's armor to give it that "used" look like they had in the movie. But I haven't done anything to my Rambos.

Last edited:

That Trautman in action custom would be sweet.

I feel your missing box pain dude. I got a loose, mint, complete Rambo II fig off ebay but minus the box. I'm on the hunt for one.

Adam, check with this seller on eBay at this link of his items for sale here:

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcomicbookaddict

His name is Pete Govea. He's helped me a lot in getting all of the loose Rambo parts I need for my Hot Toys Rambos. Right now he has a loose complete Rambo III box on auction on eBay. I got that box, and the Rambo II box from him. He may get in another Rambo II box soon. He's been getting in lots of Rambo items in lately. If he doesn't have one now, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you out in finding one! Send him an e-mail and ask him to help you out in getting that box. He's really helped me out SO much! I'm getting a few more Rambo things I need from him soon. I hope this helps you out my friend! :D

Last edited:

You're welcome Adam! Hopefully Pete will be able to help you get a Rambo II box. Tell him Mike Buckley sent you! He's a great guy, and is helping me out a lot too with my Hot Toys Rambo stuff I need. :D

Ok, first off, here are a few images of my HT Rambo 3, I've had a break on the figure itself so images will be scare until I get replacement components.

HTR31.jpg

HTR32.jpg

HTR33.jpg

HTR34.jpg

Here's an image I made with each Rambo figure posed like he was in theatrical posters for each film. This image is available as desktop wallpaper in various sizes in my desktop wallpaper thread linked through my signature.

17THUMB.jpg

Wow Sean! Very nice pictures of your Rambo III! Looks like Stallone is there in person posing for you! I love your wallpaper with the three Hot Toys Rambos too! I'm gonna save that one. :D

I won a hot toys First Blood Rambo on ebay on tuesday I think. I paid asap and the seller still hasn't shipped it or even contacted me. Kinda strange since the seller has over 1000 feedback and 100%.......a bit bitter about this. Is there a law preventing me from getting my figure :emperor

I won a hot toys First Blood Rambo on ebay on tuesday I think. I paid asap and the seller still hasn't shipped it or even contacted me. Kinda strange since the seller has over 1000 feedback and 100%.......a bit bitter about this. Is there a law preventing me from getting my figure :emperor

You shoulda just stuck with Toys2.net, I also bought the same figure Wednesday night and currently its already in transit and almost here already! He had it for $85, if i'm not mistaken the most recent one ended for over $90 on Ebay, right?

If he is at 1000 100% positive feedback I wouldn't worry at all, sometimes the anti-social ones deliver the fastest! Good luck and post pics when you get it, I will too here.

Well, I have to wait for my replacement part on the hand, but now that I have 98% of the figure, I'm having a hard time waiting to do pics, so as I think of things I can do, I'm going to, and how could I not do this classic.

"Who are you?" "YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE."

HTR36.jpg

You shoulda just stuck with Toys2.net, I also bought the same figure Wednesday night and currently its already in transit and almost here already! He had it for $85, if i'm not mistaken the most recent one ended for over $90 on Ebay, right?

If he is at 1000 100% positive feedback I wouldn't worry at all, sometimes the anti-social ones deliver the fastest! Good luck and post pics when you get it, I will too here.

Well the figure is suppose to be shipping today, so considering his feedback I take his word for it. I'm so use to contacting people asap once an eBay auction of mine ends. So I was expecting him to at least contact me within 2 days. But like you said, some ebay peeps are just anti social.

And yes the last one went for $90 on ebay, I won it, with shipping it saved me $5 than if I got it from Toys2 or another seller on ebay. So I was gonna get him anyways, and saving $5 isn't bad at all :)

Seems like the Rambo first blood is gonna release earlier,it was expected in October,but some stores has an updated status,that they will have it in Stock by the end of September.

Wow, that First Blood "casual" Rambo in his green U.S. Army jacket? I'm gonna have to prepare for him to ship sooner than I thought! :confused: :D

So, what's the consensus - what's the closest 1/6 scale AK-47 with grenade launcher on the market?

RamboIII.jpg

Ebay seller is finally shipping me mine (got it cheap for 70, but a 2 week shipping delay), so I need the big guns now LOL.

Here's some pictures of my red headband Rambo II figure with a new RPG 7 I got on eBay. Hot Toys should have included this RPG with this Rambo! Check out the pics....

100_5807.jpg

100_5840.jpg

100_5838.jpg

100_5834.jpg

100_5833.jpg

100_5829.jpg

100_5827.jpg

100_5823.jpg

100_5837.jpg

100_5822.jpg

Sorry for the blurry shots in some pictures. I had to take them without my flash on and try to hold my camera VERY still!

Last edited:

Thanks! I usually take very clear pictures, but my flash seems to almost always bleach out the picture and it doesn't look as good as without the flash on. Yeah, try eBay. I found this great RPG7 launcher on eBay for only a few dollars. It was loose, but complete, and new taken from that recent 21st Century Toys Russian RPG weapons set. :D

So when is Hot Toys going to give us a Frank Stallone figure??

frank%20stallone.jpg

Just a little bump so people can be aware that there's a thread for all things related to this figure line, I'll have some new pictures of Rambo 3 soon, my replacement wrist pin is due any day.

Back