Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

I love these figures, Can't wait to score a Rambo III and the First Blood V.2. I have loved each and every one so far, they are some top notch figures. :rock

Definetly the highlight of my collection is my Rambo Hot Toys figures. I now have Rambo II, Rambo II Halo Jumper, Rambo III & my Rambo custom. Next for me will be both First Blood I figures. I really have no interest in getting the Trautman though.

Definetly the highlight of my collection is my Rambo Hot Toys figures. I now have Rambo II, Rambo II Halo Jumper, Rambo III & my Rambo custom. Next for me will be both First Blood I figures. I really have no interest in getting the Trautman though.

Yeah same here,Hot Toys has a great wide selection of Rambo figures,i have the same 3 as you,and have the 2 from the first movie on order,along with Trautman.

The only Rambo figures left i can imagine beeing made is a Rambo 4 figure and possibly a new Rambo 1 with new head sculpt and the Gray Sheet he cut out and covered himself with.

The enemies is no interest for me,and i doubt anyone would buy them.

Yeah same here,Hot Toys has a great wide selection of Rambo figures,i have the same 3 as you,and have the 2 from the first movie on order,along with Trautman.

The only Rambo figures left i can imagine beeing made is a Rambo 4 figure and possibly a new Rambo 1 with new head sculpt and the Gray Sheet he cut out and covered himself with.

You forgot the female "CO" from Rambo 2

Ya the scene where he finds well what kind of looks like a potatoe sack but in a sheet form. I believe someone here did a custom of that scene with the First Blood figure, it looked really good.

I don't want Trautman but will definetly be getting the First Blood (1) and the new First Blood (2) when it comes out in October. Along with my custom that will bring my Rambo HT collection to 6.

Now if they made a Rambo 4 figure i'd be all over it, I just love Stallone. O.K. Hot Toys! Bring on the "Cobra" :D Demolition Man would be just great as well, him and Wesley.........................oh man that would be just fantastic!

Here are some pics of my latest Rambo HT collection, I just got the Rambo III this morning, and WOW! Freakin patheticly weak accessories but the figure is stunning!

Enjoy!

Next I will be getting First Blood (1) & First Blood (2) released in October.

Nice pics man! :)

Where are you planning on purchasing your First Blood (M60 version) Rambo?

Hey, Voorhees27, I like your custom Rambo! Looks alot like I think he will in Rambo 4. What body did you use for him (your custom Rambo in all black with the AK-47)? Where did you get the boots and the AK-47 for him? Let me know. Thanks. I think he won't go shirtless that much, if any at all in the new "John Rambo" next year. Every scene in that trailer has him with a shirt on. I want to make a custom Rambo 4 figure myself. Nice work! :D

Last edited:

Nice pics man! :)

Where are you planning on purchasing your First Blood (M60 version) Rambo?

I had a chance to get the First Blood figure about a month ago on Ebay that had a BIN price of $50, at the time I passed and still wonder why? I am hoping to find one Loose for around the same deal + shipping.

I hope so anyway.

:D
Hey, Voorhees27, I like your custom Rambo! Looks alot like I think he will in Rambo 4. What body did you use for him (your custom Rambo in all black with the AK-47)? Where did you get the boots and the AK-47 for him? Let me know. Thanks. I think he won't go shirtless that much, if any at all in the new "John Rambo" next year. Every scene in that trailer has him with a shirt on. I want to make a custom Rambo 4 figure myself. Nice work! :D

Mike, here is a link of the auction I purchased at Ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130140929365

I used the body that came with the neck adapter, I dyed the clothing black, I painted the boots black (Just yesturday) and "Borrowed" the belt from the Halo Jumper edition. The AK is from the Rambo II figure, I like to recycle parts.....................

Hope this helps.

I had a chance to get the First Blood figure about a month ago on Ebay that had a BIN price of $50, at the time I passed and still wonder why? I am hoping to find one Loose for around the same deal + shipping.

I hope so anyway.

Damn, that would've been a nice deal. Toys2 has him for $85 and a few other peeps on eBay got him for $85 as well. I wish I got him at Cornerstore when they had him for $67 :(

Damn, that would've been a nice deal. Toys2 has him for $85 and a few other peeps on eBay got him for $85 as well. I wish I got him at Cornerstore when they had him for $67 :(

Ya thats where i'll probably get it from being that he is a Canadian seller and I am myself (Ship within borders, its sweet) I will probably get it around the same time I get the newer First Blood released in October. He is already pre-selling them now.

Any suggestions what to use for this Grey/Light Brown sheet Rambo was wearing in First Blood?I want to add this one to my First Blood figure.

I think if you found a brown burlap bag for potatoes that would work great for that "makeshift" shirt Rambo made in First Blood. Usually potatoes come in those brown burlap bags at grocery stores and restaurants. You could cut a part of it off for Rambo and then use some this rope to tie it around his waist like he did in First Blood.

Here's some pictures of my three Rambos I have so far. The HALO Jumper from Rambo II, the "red headband" Rambo II, and Rambo III. I will get together a loose First Blood Rambo someday soon from the parts for it I've been collecting the past few months.

Rambo3bowyellowlight.jpg

MikesRambo3frontview2.jpg

RamboIIcloseup-1.jpg

RamboHALOJumpercloseup.jpg

RamboHALOJumperandRamboII.jpg

RamboIIwithAK47.jpg

[
Rambo3closeup.jpg

Mikes3Rambos.jpg

:D I can't wait to get the "casual" new First Blood Rambo in his green U.S. Army jacket when Hot Toys puts it out. I've already got it pre-ordered at Sideshow now. I hope Hot Toys makes a new "John Rambo" figure too. That'd be great!

Last edited:

I think if you found a brown burlap bag for potatoes that would work great for that "makeshift" shirt Rambo made in First Blood. Usually potatoes come in those brown burlap bags at grocery stores and restaurants. You could cut a part of it off for Rambo and then use some this rope to tie it around his waist like he did in First Blood.

Here's some pictures of my three Rambos I have so far. The HALO Jumper from Rambo II, the "red headband" Rambo II, and Rambo III. I will get together a loose First Blood Rambo someday soon from the parts for it I've been collecting the past few months.

Rambo3bowyellowlight.jpg

MikesRambo3frontview2.jpg

RamboIIcloseup-1.jpg

RamboHALOJumpercloseup.jpg

RamboHALOJumperandRamboII.jpg

RamboIIwithAK47.jpg

Rambo3frontview.jpg

:D I can't wait to get the "casual" new First Blood Rambo when Hot Toys puts it out. I've already got it pre-ordered at Sideshow now. I hope Hot Toys makes a new "John Rambo" figure too. That'd be great!

Nice Pics man!!!

And yes, that new Rambo in his M65 jacket is SOOO GOOD! I pre ordered TWO! :)

My Rambo III should arrive on Monday, Tuesday at the latest :rock:rock

Great looking pics Mike! Today I decided that I really want an army of Rambo HT figs, period! Next month I am ordering both First Blood figures from Toys2.net.

Along with my Custom I will be at 6. The Rambo's, especially the newer ones are simply amazing, also the highlight of my collection.

Great pics Mike! Your missing one. Where's your First Blood Rambo at? :D

Hi Adam (Cocoboloboy)! I'm piecing the First Blood figure together. I am getting a loose body with the head from a seller I know on eBay pretty soon. Then, I'll post pictures of him once I get him in.

Thanks for the nice words about my pictures guys. My Kodak Easyshare digital camera goes only up to 5 Megapixels, but it still takes decent pictures for a camera that's about 3 years old now.

Yeah, Voorhees your custom Rambo is great. I may use the head from my HALO Jumper Rambo (the one with the black headband) for a "John Rambo" custom of my own. I also have the other head for the HALO Jumper with the skydiving cap/helmet on his head.

I agree that the headsculpts for each Rambo are getting better and better! The Rambo III head is unreal! It looks like Stallone really is staring back at you! Awesome!

Hi Adam (Cocoboloboy)! I'm piecing the First Blood figure together. I am getting a loose body with the head from a seller I know on eBay pretty soon. Then, I'll post pictures of him once I get him in

Were you able to get him cheaper that way or are you piecing him together for the fun of it?

I think I might dirty mine up a bit. He's way to clean looking.

Back