Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c0a9a2dc8f6fb602e5445af19d6b6b8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that's good! :D

You even added the little fabric strands on the headband, like it was cut from Co Bao's dress. :clap

Oh, that's good! :D

You even added the little fabric strands on the headband, like it was cut from Co Bao's dress. :clap

Yep, instead of cutting it with scissors I actually cut the length with Xacto blade so it’s uneven and non uniformed. After doing the dye wash with the acrylic paint and I dried it, it became naturally frayed. :)

Some quick shots. Redid the head band with Red basis fabric tape that I stained with Red and black and brown acrylic diluted paint then dried and frayed. Brought the head band higher in the head instead of resting on his brow since the pictures show it higher. Next on my list is to remove the head and shirt and sculpt scars and then repaint the chest, back, arms where the scarification will take place. Thanks for the tips on the head band.

Take care - Jase
71839c20430970adce7f321413e00e93.jpg

Holy Cow that looks just like Rambo and the Forces of Freedom. Good Job Mate ! ! !

rambo_eldorado06.JPG

I missed this thread, immediately remembered logging in since Last Blood came out in the cinemas.

Any new Rambo 1/6 customs of Rambo 4 and Rambo 5?

My Hot Toys Rambo 3 muscle body has finally shown signs of wear (small cracks on both arms), and I've been out of the 1/6 information loop for very long.

Can anybody please recommend to me a replacement muscle body that's next-gen and from a different brand, that's close to the Stallone build?
I've read CMToys as a good replacement muscle body, but the thread was 7 years old. Any new muscle bodies that will have longer shelf life will possibly improving articulation?

Here?s my custom using supreme head. Main regret is cannot find an appropriate jade pendant.
d2ea27540de7ef9e3ec3ad0cc54b14c6.jpg

Fantastic job, Kam!! Looks great!

Did you include the stitched up wound on his arm? Hard to see at that angle.

"...they drew first blood..."
of course I did [emoji1] will try to post pics later but I gotta rework that wound.

Thank you for the kind words

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Still not done with mine. Need to make a poncho, scar and blood, base and so on. Here's a quick pic.
5722d9900bd3bf2a7d6a4018ef066993.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

looking good. Love that head. Is it Rocco Tartamellas?

I ordered a knife sheath from Gustavo Bautista but sadly it will be hidden under the poncho. I am thinking about showing the knife sheath on the ground for the poncho scenes, and put it on his belt when taking off the poncho and giving him the M60 for the final scenes.

looking good. Love that head. Is it Rocco Tartamellas?

I ordered a knife sheath from Gustavo Bautista but sadly it will be hidden under the poncho. I am thinking about showing the knife sheath on the ground for the poncho scenes, and put it on his belt when taking off the poncho and giving him the M60 for the final scenes.
Yep,that's the Rocco sculpt painted by Mark Simpson. I was too thinking a lot whether I should go for the poncho version or M60 version. Just love his poncho look more, I may switch to the M60 version later on.

Yep,that's the Rocco sculpt painted by Mark Simpson. I was too thinking a lot whether I should go for the poncho version or M60 version. Just love his poncho look more, I may switch to the M60 version later on.

You can have both versions in one with a couple changes. My poncho has glue in the mix so its hard. I wanted it to stay in place and simulate the wrinkles but it is easy to take on or off.. Its like Necas but in a bigger scale, but instead of plastic, made with real cloth material.

I am now working on many projects, but with Rambo I gotta finish with the bullet belts and the crappy m60 to make it decent (I added belt, repainted gun partialy, reglued in folded position the bipod legs..etc) .

You can have both versions in one with a couple changes. My poncho has glue in the mix so its hard. I wanted it to stay in place and simulate the wrinkles but it is easy to take on or off.. Its like Necas but in a bigger scale, but instead of plastic, made with real cloth material.

I am now working on many projects, but with Rambo I gotta finish with the bullet belts and the crappy m60 to make it decent (I added belt, repainted gun partialy, reglued in folded position the bipod legs..etc) .
Yours looks beautiful. I gave mine a go today, adding blood, and the cloth bandana.
Next to do the poncho and base[emoji2]
9310d113b4eb54955e0f271b15ea27fc.jpg

Back