Oblivion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Sci-fi blockbuster from Tom Cruise and the director of Tron: Legacy.

Trailer: https://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/oblivion/

Tom Cruise stars in Oblivion, an original and groundbreaking cinematic event from the director of TRON: Legacy and the producer of Rise of the Planet of the Apes. On a spectacular future Earth that has evolved beyond recognition, one man’s confrontation with the past will lead him on a journey of redemption and discovery as he battles to save mankind.

Jack Harper (Cruise) is one of the last few drone repairmen stationed on Earth. Part of a massive operation to extract vital resources after decades of war with a terrifying threat known as the Scavs, Jack’s mission is nearly complete.

Living in and patrolling the breathtaking skies from thousands of feet above, his soaring existence is brought crashing down when he rescues a beautiful stranger from a downed spacecraft. Her arrival triggers a chain of events that forces him to question everything he knows and puts the fate of humanity in his hands.

Director: Joseph Kosinski (Tron: Legacy)

Cast: Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko, Andrea Riseborough, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Melissa Leo.

Score by M83.

Hits IMAX on April 12th then everywhere else on April 19th.

OBL_OnlineWebArt_1206_4_IGN.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if it's anything like Tron: Legacy, it'll have amazing visuals, okayish writing and terrible pacing.

I'm happy as long as i get one and a half hours of eye candy.

I enjoyed Legacy for the most part. The premise of this movie definitely has me interested.

This looks really good! Thanks for posting that link! :rock :rock :rock
I'll definitely go see this in the cinema!!

this looks like one of those anime movies with similar themes, about earth destroyed and people living elsewhere, nonetheless looks interesting with all the concept art

Back