O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This COVID-19 lockdown has enabled me to make these videos that I had always wanted but didn?t have time.
https://youtu.be/wTzeOBLTlQQ
4a49e2d1e9da7ba1c0fd7828800cdae2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the double post here. But I just bouht the Deluxe Wu Song, and the seller (from China - not a retailer) keeps telling me it's a pre-order. I thought It was just released in China?

Any solid news about this?

THX.

Sorry for the double post here. But I just bouht the Deluxe Wu Song, and the seller (from China - not a retailer) keeps telling me it's a pre-order. I thought It was just released in China?

Any solid news about this?

THX.

Not everyone gets the product at once. It's kind of like Hot Toys. Some retailers get the product 1 month later. That's what happened to my Zhang Fei order.

Not everyone gets the product at once. It's kind of like Hot Toys. Some retailers get the product 1 month later. That's what happened to my Zhang Fei order.

OK. The guy also sent me an email to tell me it will be at the end of the month. So not a big deal. I'll wait for it.

FINALLY. Been looking for signs of life in the 1/12 line before diving in.

What do you guys make of the seamless horse body? Any chance of deterioration or tearing?

Looks good but I am not gonna spend $400+tax+shipping on a 1/12 figure. I paid that much for Inflames Zhang Fei 1/6 figure and horse combo.
0540ccd1a8b57e9769f2725e6c8100aa.jpg

1/12 seamless horse looks good but it is of no use to me. Maybe when price comes down 50% then I will think about it.
dfd1c1fd8ea26e826f4e5cd05918b142.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back