O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that Zhang Fei the same 2.0 version that's been up for pre-order for a year? Guess the release must be close if those are third party photos.

I'm disappointed with the open mouth headsculpt. It doesn't look like he's screaming and scary enough.

Yeah, I am disappointed in the open mouth head sculpt as well. Oh well, that means I don?t need to buy this 1.1 since my 1.0 is still okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 475886

Received this guy today. Here's a quick pic. Still have issue with the hands popping out sometimes like my Zhang FEI. The blade is not metal and pretty light so it helps. I really like the bulkiness of his body. I have the horse also but don't have enough time to unpack.

Looks great bro . Would love to see a really good review on this guy in English . Look forward to more pictures of this guy when you have more time .

View attachment 475999

View attachment 476000

Quick pics on horse until I can move him inside the case. I really think the legs of the horse are too long and too thin. Headsculpt looks exactly like the actor from the TV series. His cape is extremely wrinkled so it might need some ironing. His blade is plastic so it doesn't look as realistic as metal. But the light weight helps his hand to stay on.

Awesome setup guys .
c5895f7d274891602d1d26d7f3ae55ef.jpg

952355f645a0723adc432eb4b5897bda.jpg
ff2ff1e8f782ea624d700d86d25a8924.jpg

Used the extra head from deluxe version for 303 Guan Yu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back