NRD for wait list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chengda85

Super Freak
Reaction score
do I have to pay a NRD to be put on the wait list? I'm looking at the wait list and it says

Yes, I understand a non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $ 35.00/per item is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement.

is this only for when it converts or will I have to pay regardless? if thats the case its quite dumb. can anyone confirm?

As others have already confirmed, no you do not pay an NRD unless your Wait List reservations converts to an order. You will be notified by email should your wait list reservation convert and given a time period in which to cancel your Wait List reservation should you choose. :)

-SideshowAlex

Can you Flex Pay an item if your waitlist converts?

It depends on the item. If you have a Wait List item that converts that you're interested to see if you can use FLEXPay on it then please do contact our customer service department right by phone when you get the notification about your wait list converting (you could wait till after it converts to ask as well but I'd recommend that you contact prior to the piece converting in case you find you cannot FLEX it you can go ahead and cancel before the order converts and you get charged a possible NRD).

-SideshowAlex

Back