Now, THIS is a Michael Myers mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i didnt realize how much these masks can cost. as much as i love halloween i could never bring myself to buy one for that kind of money. i give you guys mad respect for being that dedicated to the cause!!!

That's why I'm going for the $400 one, if you're going to spend more than $100, you might as well go all the way. I see it no different than spending $400 for a lightsaber prop replica. It's just something that would mean a lot to me having it in my collection. I'd have to find something to mount it on too.

That was the most fun for me, the whole day I wore my costume to class, I'd be walking accross campus doing the walk, in my computer class I'd left the mask on for awhile, but it had cloth covering the eyes so people couldn't see my eyes and if someone started talking to me I'd just do that slow head ^^^^ Michael does at them, creeped the girls out.

Yeah, same here... At the party I went to and that day at the clinic... All I would have to do is stay quiet, move deliberately, and every now and again do the head tilt.

I had a grown man nearly to tears he was so scared, when I crept up on him around the building of the party. And I made a lady cashier at a gas station scream, just by standing outside the window and waiting for her to notice. :lol

Thats an amazing pic, man you really NAILED the character that night! WOW!

Thanks man! I took a whole mess of photos. How often are you going to have an H2 Myers mask in an actual hospital style environment??

That's why I'm going for the $400 one, if you're going to spend more than $100, you might as well go all the way. I see it no different than spending $400 for a lightsaber prop replica. It's just something that would mean a lot to me having it in my collection. I'd have to find something to mount it on too.

I agree... You pay for the quality, and it's just like owning the actual mask from the movie... just a badass replica.

Oh and for stands, look for LSD stands on Ebay.. They are very nice and only cost about $20. :rock

As for knives....check out this guy's work. I have a Lamson replica from him and it is SICK!.. JC Replicas!

ajs8wk.jpg

https://www.horrorbid.com/auction_details.php?name=JC-CUSTOM-HALLOWEEN-H1-LAURIE-KNIFE-PROP-not-Myers-mask-FREE-SHIPPING&auction_id=108063

I'm glad this discussion got rolling! Here's my entire Myers collection:

MyersLineupweb.jpg

Had I bought the Devious (on the right) first, I never would've bought the others... probably. I wore the '86 Don Post (left) to work on Halloween a few years ago, and it really frightened people. In fact, when I was in the elevator going up to my office, the door opened and one of my coworkers got so startled she wouldn't ride up in the elevator with me! She didn't even ask who it was; she just backed out of the elevator as soon as she saw me.

The Myers look is simple yet very effective!

Nice collection bro! It's funny how that blank mask can affect people. I LOVE how people got freaked out by my Warlock mask, it was an unforgettable memory. Even with the Don Post, which is the cheapest and least accurate, it still tends to freak people out. :lol

Damn, I am coming to the party late!

Josh hit the nail on the head with the masks. I think the Warlock is the best H2 you can buy right now, it just oozes H2 and ^^^^ Warlock.

My personal favorite H1 is the Nikolas Art Gallery H78 Kirk Deluxe, converted to a Myers by All Hallows Ghost (the pictures on the front page). Having said that, I think there are other amazing H1 masks available right now that are just as good. The aforementioned Fear from CGP, the Psycho from Nightowl, or if you are looking for more of a less weathered approach, Nikolas Art Gallery has the H75 Mint, which is gorgeous.

Then there is the 30 year anniversary mask from Nikolas Art Gallery and Cemetary Gate, and I believe Nightowl is working up another product too.

Fear is the new kid on the block that is getting a lot of praise, as well it should. It really is a beautiful mask, and you can get a fresh one straight from the studio.

Most importantly, get the one that looks good to you!!!

Blake, I hope you don't mind a slight hijack, but I got my Devious yesterday and thought I'd share. If you want me to remove this, let me know...

DeviousMyersweb006.jpg

DeviousMyersweb008.jpg

Heck no, don't remove anything. Plenty of Myers love to go around!!! Great Devious dude, it looks fantastic!

Damn, I am coming to the party late!

Josh hit the nail on the head with the masks. I think the Warlock is the best H2 you can buy right now, it just oozes H2 and ^^^^ Warlock.

My personal favorite H1 is the Nikolas Art Gallery H78 Kirk Deluxe, converted to a Myers by All Hallows Ghost (the pictures on the front page). Having said that, I think there are other amazing H1 masks available right now that are just as good. The aforementioned Fear from CGP, the Psycho from Nightowl, or if you are looking for more of a less weathered approach, Nikolas Art Gallery has the H75 Mint, which is gorgeous.

Then there is the 30 year anniversary mask from Nikolas Art Gallery and Cemetary Gate, and I believe Nightowl is working up another product too.

Fear is the new kid on the block that is getting a lot of praise, as well it should. It really is a beautiful mask, and you can get a fresh one straight from the studio.

Most importantly, get the one that looks good to you!!!

Glad you made it in here bro! I wanted to hear your take on this. Great selections there bro. Nikolas is a badass artist, I almost forgot about H78 and H75 Mint masks... Those are classics now as well.

And I am PUMPED for that 30th anniversary mask, I really hope I am able to snag one of those when the time comes. :rock

tsculpt.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of horror props... here is what I am waiting for, as these last days of October start winding down... :devil

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

Ohhh... I cannot WAIT. First is a Dream Slasher glove from KnivesForFingers.com, and then there is the Fear and Warlock masks from CGP. :rock

Sweet. Terry's FEAR is definantly a sweet loking mask and the Warlock is definantly one of the best H2 masks out there though imho the KH/DW will always be the king of the H2 Myers masks.

Sweet. Terry's FEAR is definantly a sweet loking mask and the Warlock is definantly one of the best H2 masks out there though imho the KH/DW will always be the king of the H2 Myers masks.

Agreed, but I don't think I will ever be able to bring myself to spend $1,400+ for one. They are definitely the top of the H2 heap.

Check out this the following thread. The mask with the dark hair is pretty much exactly like the mask that I have, in that it was made by the same person and converted by the same person. I asked the guy who does the conversions to model mine after what he did to the mask in the pictures. The mask with the reddish hair is the KH/DW. As you can see, it is a masterpiece.

https://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38024&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=jon+dano

Back