Now, THIS is a Michael Myers mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, this just came for me in the mail today. I saw this mask at the Monster-Mania convention in August and ordered one about a week later. This mask is a masterpiece.

Check it out!

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

Hmm....it looks good, but I dont know, something about it is...off to me. I still LOVE the 13 Myers mask I bought at Walgreens....and then converted it into a Zombie mask because I love that look so much.

Halloweeeen002.jpg

heh.....eh.

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Nikolas Art Gallery made a H78 Kirk mask, which is basically a replica of the original Captain Kirk mask that Tommy Lee Wallace found for the original Myers mask. Once that mask was created, it was sent to Mike, a guy who goes by All Hallows Ghost on the Michaelmyers.net message board. Mike converted it from a Kirk mask to a Myers mask by cutting the eye holes, dying the hair and painting it.

I'll send a PM to the dudes with the price question.

Thanks DA and Rumsfield!!

DA, the mask looks very nice next to your Myers figure!

I've always thought that the Halloween mask looks more like William Peterson (Grissom on CSI) than William Shatner. Especially the newer ones.

Ah the NAG/AHG, definantly one of the best (if not the best) Myers mask out there though Niks new Mint78 is looking kick ass as well. Do you by any chance hang around MM.net?

Back