Now, THIS is a Michael Myers mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the NAG/AHG, definantly one of the best (if not the best) Myers mask out there though Niks new Mint78 is looking kick ass as well. Do you by any chance hang around MM.net?

Thanks for the compliment!! I love when people can pick out the type of mask just by looking at it. I am definitely not at that point yet, but I am just getting started really appreciating the high-end masks like this, Psycho, Fear, Mint78, nmm78, etc. I had no idea there were this many amazing masks, provided you know where to look.

Agreed, Nik is doing some amazing work. I do hang out at MM.net pretty often, I was able to meet Nik and AHG through MM.net to get this mask created.

I am pretty excited to see what Nik and Terry from CGP are doing with their 30 year anniversary mask. That might be amazing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment!! I love when people can pick out the type of mask just by looking at it. I am definitely not at that point yet, but I am just getting started really appreciating the high-end masks like this, Psycho, Fear, Mint78, nmm78, etc. I had no idea there were this many amazing masks, provided you know where to look.

Agreed, Nik is doing some amazing work. I do hang out at MM.net pretty often, I was able to meet Nik and AHG through MM.net to get this mask created.

I am pretty excited to see what Nik and Terry from CGP are doing with their 30 year anniversary mask. That might be amazing.

You're welcome. Yeah Nik is definantly one of the top 3 when it comes to Myers masks. I own a H1 "screenused" from him and it definantly a great and very underrated mask. I also use to own a CGP NMM78 and early Psycho both of which were top of the line. I'm also very interested in seeing the final result of the new mask him a Terry are comming up with.

You're welcome. Yeah Nik is definantly one of the top 3 when it comes to Myers masks. I own a H1 "screenused" from him and it definantly a great and very underrated mask. I also use to own a CGP NMM78 and early Psycho both of which were top of the line. I'm also very interested in seeing the final result of the new mask him a Terry are comming up with.

Wow, I'm jealous. I would absolutely love to have an early run Psycho, and even more so a NMM78. Something about NMM78 I REALLY love.

Yeah the NMM78 was/is an awesome mask. The Psycho is great too and the best thing about mine was I only payed $150 for it. I still kick myself in the ass for selling it.

Me too... The bare sculpt looks AMAZING so far... I want one so bad, it's going to be hard to get in there and get one of the 30 before they are gone. :horror

looks great man!!! anyone know where i can pick up a decent one to wear this year??

It depends on how much you are looking to spend. If you are looking to get a new one made, you may be a little late if you want it by Halloween. However, if you buy a mask already produced from someone else, you should be good to go. I recommend checking out the classifieds section at michael-myers.net. There are a lot of great masks there for sale.

If you wan't a cheap one. Walgreens has the Don Post mask for $7.99. That's where I got mine last year. Im happy with it. :)

I got mine from Walgreens last year. It's pretty decent. It was $15.99 but I got it for $5 'cause my boy works there and owed me money,so he only charged me $5 for it.:D

Blake, I hope you don't mind a slight hijack, but I got my Devious yesterday and thought I'd share. If you want me to remove this, let me know...

DeviousMyersweb006.jpg

DeviousMyersweb008.jpg

Hell yeah! The Devious mask rocks.. And they are running a sale right now for Halloween! Great score!

I have a Warlock SE coming soon, should be here for Halloween to save me from costume drought this year. :banana

Alright, I'm going to call upon my Michael Myers bretheren here for some input.

As a huge Halloween fan, I need to have a full mask replica in the collection, it's just lacking without that.

So, what are the top recommendations for a quality H1, or even H2 mask I could get? And if you could, post links to where I can acquire it, much appreciated.

:duff

Alright, I'm going to call upon my Michael Myers bretheren here for some input.

As a huge Halloween fan, I need to have a full mask replica in the collection, it's just lacking without that.

So, what are the top recommendations for a quality H1, or even H2 mask I could get? And if you could, post links to where I can acquire it, much appreciated.

:duff

I think you should just PM Blake, he seems to be the go-to guy for these things.

Well I know Josh knows of some sources, and I'm not sure the details on this Devious mask, I've got a budget too so I need all my options :lol I'm sure one's the absolute best but may be more pricey than I can work in with something almost as good but more cost effective out there.

Here you are... First is The Warlock by Cemetary Gates Productions (Best H2 on the market) Cost: $350-375 depending on the edition. Comes with COA with signature from ^^^^ Warlock and Terry Lambert (mask creator)

IMG_2006.jpg

Next is another CGP mask: Fear... GREAT H1 mask, around $350 again..

Picture2144822611.jpg

Also of note is Boogeyman from Boogeymanmasks...though hard to find now..

boogeyman.jpg

Psycho from Nightowl Productions.. not sure of price or availability

bandw2.jpg

Those are my favorites, by far... And if you want to check out even more of them.. go to Michael-Myers.net... it's a great site for Myers collectors, and their classifieds section is an immense help in tracking down masks and gear.

Back