Now, THIS is a Michael Myers mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Devious mask, which is a great starter mask. It's pretty accurate, and they are running a sale right now I think...

2cqzfb9.jpg

Right now if you are a Horrorbid forum member you can get one for $200 shipped, which is a great price.. Here is a link to that thread.

https://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2076

Thanks for the help Josh, it costs more, but for the quality, I think I'm going to start saving to get this one, looks fantastic to me.

Picture2144822611.jpg

Well I know Josh knows of some sources, and I'm not sure the details on this Devious mask, I've got a budget too so I need all my options :lol I'm sure one's the absolute best but may be more pricey than I can work in with something almost as good but more cost effective out there.

Oh yeah how could I forget Josh :eek: Sorry brutha! :D

Thanks for the help Josh, it costs more, but for the quality, I think I'm going to start saving to get this one, looks fantastic to me.

Picture2144822611.jpg

That's what I am after as well! It's probably the best damn H1 I have yet seen.

If you want, you should register over at Cemetary Gate Productions forum. Shoot a PM to Terry over there (the owner). His name is cemeterygateghoul there. He'll work with you to get yourself a Fear. Last time I dealt with him, he kindly let me pay in two chunks.

Also, they are working on a 30th anniversary mask which I hear is going to be AMAZING. But SUPER limited.

https://www.cemeterygateproductions.com/forum/index.php

The interesting thing is, all the other masks get the face great, but that one NAILS the hair. What'd I'd give to see SSC make a new Myers and have Trev sculpt it :drool

The interesting thing is, all the other masks get the face great, but that one NAILS the hair. What'd I'd give to see SSC make a new Myers and have Trev sculpt it :drool

Same here! Terry is a true artist. The first few masks that he did were decent, but he wanted them to look more accurate with the hair.. so he worked hard and found this chocolate brown that looked perfect, and he's gotten the shape of it PERFECT.

And ditto on SSC, I wish they would do another Myers, with a Trev sculpt. That would be SICK! I can only imagine how accurate it could look.. :drool

I know that I found a new hair source, and will be attempting to try it out on my Myers figures. We'll see what happens. :lol

And ditto on SSC, I wish they would do another Myers, with a Trev sculpt. That would be SICK! I can only imagine how accurate it could look.. :drool

I know that I found a new hair source, and will be attempting to try it out on my Myers figures. We'll see what happens. :lol

It's still amazing how far you were able to take the SSC sculpt. About as non-Shatner looking as you could get and you took it light years from the starting pointing :rock

Best of luck with your new technique.

My God I remember when I was alot younger (Around the time of Halloween 4) I looked everywhere for a decent mask and found nothing! Man these few are amazing! Pricey yes but dead on accurate!

This is me with a cheap Spencer's Gifts mask in 2003. Sadly, it didn't survive the party that night.

mf_mm.jpg

Sean + 9 beers + Yager Bomb = No more Michael Myers mask :lol

:lol that's hilarious Shawn.

I have to say that I LOVE the feeling I get in a good Myers costume. People freak out, especially if you do that walk right.

l_c75c74487bfd4c26970949c85acdb717.jpg

l_31a098205bc649bdb23d4e44c896b7f4.jpg

l_e037fd40670f4aa0a84a78f8ef8951d8.jpg

My God I remember when I was alot younger (Around the time of Halloween 4) I looked everywhere for a decent mask and found nothing! Man these few are amazing! Pricey yes but dead on accurate!

Ditto that! It's changed a lot. I remember when it was Don Post or NOTHING! :horror

It's still amazing how far you were able to take the SSC sculpt. About as non-Shatner looking as you could get and you took it light years from the starting pointing :rock

Best of luck with your new technique.

Thanks Shawn! I do plan on eventually trying to better it down the line, as well as H2 Myers. I want it to be even better one day!

:lol that's hilarious Shawn.

I have to say that I LOVE the feeling I get in a good Myers costume. People freak out, especially if you do that walk right.

That was the most fun for me, the whole day I wore my costume to class, I'd be walking accross campus doing the walk, in my computer class I'd left the mask on for awhile, but it had cloth covering the eyes so people couldn't see my eyes and if someone started talking to me I'd just do that slow head ^^^^ Michael does at them, creeped the girls out.

wow i didnt realize how much these masks can cost. as much as i love halloween i could never bring myself to buy one for that kind of money. i give you guys mad respect for being that dedicated to the cause!!!

Back