Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon orders are prolly gonna go in one huge pile of Master Editions at Nintendo World on launch day.

2669571-zelda.jpg

Waiting outdoors in Winter weather for a video game is insanity.
Some have been waiting there for the past 3 weeks. Madness!

On a happier note, we're about eight days away from the midnight release of the Switch. Yowzers.

Waiting outdoors in Winter weather for a video game is insanity.
Some have been waiting there for the past 3 weeks. Madness!

Desperate times call for desperate measures... and hand warmers. :lol

People waiting outside for the Switch right now don't care about it selling out; they care about promoting their YuuTuub channel and meeting Reggie & friends.

Lots of unboxing vids went up a few minutes ago.
I guess today is the day Nintendo scheduled the green light to do so.

Lots of unboxing vids went up a few minutes ago.
I guess today is the day Nintendo scheduled the green light to do so.
Yep. Tomorrow a bunch of zelda vids will be going up. Then reviews for the switch will be up march 1st and reviews for zelda march 2nd.

I'm in NYC so any 'mom and pop' shops selling Switch stuff early will overcharge the hell out of me. I'm probably better off waiting at the Nintendo store. Which has me thinking--are they launching Breath of the Wild at the same time? It's weird that they have a midnight launch for the Switch but a 9AM release for Zelda.

On a happier note, we're about eight days away from the midnight release of the Switch. Yowzers.

Desperate times call for desperate measures... and hand warmers. :lol

People waiting outside for the Switch right now don't care about it selling out; they care about promoting their YuuTuub channel and meeting Reggie & friends.

You're kidding me. I get out of class at 4pm that day; do you think it's worth my waiting in line for a Switch or will are my chances gone by then?

You're kidding me. I get out of class at 4pm that day; do you think it's worth my waiting in line for a Switch or will are my chances gone by then?

I think it'll be based on how many consoles they have. I've never been there, but it sounds like it'll be crazy.

I PO'd Zelda from Gamestop tonight. I think I'm sticking with cartridges this go around. It's just sacrilege to not have a cartridge with a Nintendo console. I have to keep the tradition alive. :lol

I love the idea of games being linked to an account now. It may be something I transition to if my library doesn't get too extensive. It's just nice knowing I can resell my game and get my money back, at least somewhat.

Im back to being nervous about Amazon cancelling my Switch order now :lol

I'm sorry you had your game canclled, Chapter. That's so damn crappy. I the special edition PO'ed at Best Buy. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled and hips out on time.

Im back to being nervous about Amazon cancelling my Switch order now :lol

I'm sorry you had your game canclled, Chapter. That's so damn crappy. I the special edition PO'ed at Best Buy. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled and hips out on time.

Yeah, I'm nervous now too. :(

It really freakin' sucks, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm thankful I still have a Switch PO'ed though.

Hey, do you know if BB will have an allotment of Special/Master editions for the midnight release? I called around today and asked but no one could tell me an answer, but I thought I remember someone here saying they would NOT.

Back