Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im addicted to making skins for 3ds xl

How are you making them? Through a website? Details!! :lol

I have one of the Pikachu 3DSs, so it came with its own 'skin' per se, but I may want to customize it in the future.

Do the skins come off easily? Any residue?

Gelaskins.com

I haven't had it long enough so I can't say but all the reviews on youtube say that they last long and have no residue.

Finally getting around to DKC Returns for the 3DS. Lots of fun. Definitely a worthy pick-up for those you who haven't. Great controls and surprisingly challenging.

Finally getting around to DKC Returns for the 3DS. Lots of fun. Definitely a worthy pick-up for those you who haven't. Great controls and surprisingly challenging.

I have that on 3DS and Wii. Only picked up the 3DS version for the new levels. Love the mine cart levels in this game. It's an amazing port. Can't wait for the sequel on Wii U.

I have a UK 3DSXL, does anybody know if I can play Japanese import games on it?

When it comes to cases and screen protectors, which are the best? I hear Hori's case is the best. I'm talking for XL.

When it comes to cases and screen protectors, which are the best? I hear Hori's case is the best. I'm talking for XL.

I bought a kit about 6 months ago from Target, made by PowerA. It came with a case for games which also houses a sleeve for the 3DS XL, stylus, and screen-wiper thing. Long story short, it also came with a screen protector. Mine went on which any flaws. Great quality. And durable thus far. You should just need one for the touch screen. I'd recommend PowerA.

I just read that Smash Bros. for the 3DS and WiiU is not due out until December 31st of 2014. Wha?????

Another year to wait? Disappointed. :(

I just read that Smash Bros. for the 3DS and WiiU is not due out until December 31st of 2014. Wha?????

Another year to wait? Disappointed. :(
Because retailer placeholder release date guesses are a reliable source....

Retailers just need a date to put in their system, so they make one up. It means nothing and is standard procedure for games retailers/retailers in general.

Back