Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3DS is an amazing system with equally amazing games.

Playing the 3DS makes me glad I'm getting back into Nintendo, I pretty much ignored the Wii during its life cycle, I forgot how much I missed Nintendo games.

I don't have a 3DS (yet), but I got a Wii U last week and have been loving it. Nintendo has the franchises that keep me coming back for more. I've already bought a couple Gamecube games off eBay which I can play on my original Wii, but I just may end up with a Gamecube. :lol

It's nice getting the 3DS after it's been around a while, no waiting for the next Mario/Zelda because there are a quite a few I haven't played....including the DS ones which I'll pick up.

I don't have a 3DS (yet), but I got a Wii U last week and have been loving it. Nintendo has the franchises that keep me coming back for more. I've already bought a couple Gamecube games off eBay which I can play on my original Wii, but I just may end up with a Gamecube. :lol

Congrats on getting a Wii U. I don't regret buying one myself.

A few exclusives I think you'll enjoy:

Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Zelda The Wind Waker HD
LEGO City Undercover
Zombi U

Congrats on getting a Wii U. I don't regret buying one myself.

A few exclusives I think you'll enjoy:

Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Zelda The Wind Waker HD
LEGO City Undercover
Zombi U

I have Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Bros. U, Super Luigi U, Zelda Wind Waker, Rayman Legends, NintendoLand and Wii Party U.

I've been playing NintendoLand and Wii Party U with my wife and daughter. We've had some good laughs. I still need to get LEGO City Undercover and I thought Pikmin looked interesting, too.

I have Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Bros. U, Super Luigi U, Zelda Wind Waker, Rayman Legends, NintendoLand and Wii Party U.

I've been playing NintendoLand and Wii Party U with my wife and daughter. We've had some good laughs. I still need to get LEGO City Undercover and I thought Pikmin looked interesting, too.

Very cool!
For party games also give Rabbids Land a try. It's hilarious! :D

Good deal on the Yoshi 3ds XL version:

https://www.examiner.com/article/yo...ndo-3ds-xl-bundle-gets-30-gift-card-at-target

March 16, 2014
If you're the type of person that wants a green dinosaur on your Nintendo 3DS XL then you may want to check out Target this week. The retailer is offering a gift card with the Yoshi themed handle for the week of Sunday, March 16.

The Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Edition is available from Target for $199.99 and comes with a free $30 gift card. For those wondering, no this does not come with Yoshi's New Island but you could use the gift card towards the purchase of the game or go check out the Toys R Us deal that offers a free $10 gift card with the game.

Did anyone pick up the new Kirby game for 3DS? I'm REALLY tempted. Haven't played a Kirby game since the original Game Boy. Long time. :lol

i was actually looking for the Kirby game this weekend and they were sold out. im the same havent played a Kirby game in forever, love the little pink puff ball :lol

i was actually looking for the Kirby game this weekend and they were sold out. im the same havent played a Kirby game in forever, love the little pink puff ball :lol

I might go pick this up tomorrow. I watched a review on YouTube. (I think from IGN.) Looks like a blast!

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming out this fall.

I need more details, BR!!!! More details!

Just looked up the Pokemon news! The cool thing is that I never played Ruby/Sapphire. I played Red/Blue and onto Silver/Gold, but never these two or Diamond/Pearl. So, fingers crossed.

I couldn't take the Kirby plunge today. I need to beat Spider-Man first....then, I'll go for Kirby. But man, EXTREMELY tempted.

And I just gotta say, I love my 3DS. :lol

I don't care what anybody says. This thing kicks all kind of butt. I have a PS4, but this little piece of hardware is hard to beat. I used it more than the PS4! :lol

Back