Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nintendo 3DS

The poke on phenomenon is a bit lost on me. Theyve made the same game for the last 20 years or whatever and it continues to be a huge seller. I tried it once and almost didn't wake up from my coma.

I got pokemon black 2, Mario 3d land, and animal crossing

Nice. I have Pokemon and Mario. Mario was a lot of fun. Pokemon was fun, as I hadn't played that title since Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow on Gameboy.

The poke on phenomenon is a bit lost on me. Theyve made the same game for the last 20 years or whatever and it continues to be a huge seller. I tried it once and almost didn't wake up from my coma.

I like it just because of the 'value.' Between all of the various pokemon and their evolutions, not to mention battling others, etc., the price is pretty darn good for the amount of hours of gameplay you get from it.

I haven't pre-ordered X/Y yet, but probably will here soon.

I played Red, Crystal, and just a tiny bit of ruby before my gba broke. I recently used an emulator to play heartgold and platinum so that gave me a craving for more.

anyone play shin megami tensei 4 yet? I just started play my 3ds again just beat fire emblem which i thought was great and was considering picking shin megami next

dont be so shallow.... there's more to it then you think. for one some players strive for the best teams so they play every game to gain the best pokemon (competitive battling), others do it for the shinies and blah blah blah

dont be so shallow.... there's more to it then you think. for one some players strive for the best teams so they play every game to gain the best pokemon (competitive battling), others do it for the shinies and blah blah blah

Did you just call me shallow because I don't like Pokemon? Youre judging my character based on whether or not I like a video game? Seriously?

Besides, nothing you said changes how bored I get when I play the game. I'm certain there are games that put you to sleep that others love. Nothing wrong wit that.

Did you just call me shallow because I don't like Pokemon? Youre judging my character based on whether or not I like a video game? Seriously?

Besides, nothing you said changes how bored I get when I play the game. I'm certain there are games that put you to sleep that others love. Nothing wrong wit that.

I don't think he was trying to insult you, but rather trying to state that you might be missing other aspect of the game that others find appealing.

Personally me, Im not into competition or getting the best teams, so I am in the same camp as you, where Pokemon games do not seem to much fun for me neither. And I have tried to get into it, but like other have said , if you have to convince yourself to like something, then you probably shouldn't.

Re: Nintendo 3DS XL

All black system finally coming to US.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK FOR THE NINTENDO 3DS XL SYSTEM

July 30, 2013

The Nintendo 3DS XL system is about to get a little more formal. On Aug. 11, Nintendo is releasing a black version of the Nintendo 3DS XL hand-held system, joining the currently available range of colors: blue, red and pink.

The system is launching on the same day as Nintendo 3DS game Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, so fans that pick up a new black system or already own a Nintendo 3DS can also play the exciting new entry in the much-loved Mario & Luigi role-playing series. Aug. 11 will be a classy day to become a new Nintendo 3DS owner. Just make sure there is room in your tuxedo pocket or fancy purse!

Re: Nintendo 3DS XL

All black system finally coming to US.

Finnnnaaalllyyyy. I held off on getting the XL and stuck with the first version hoping they would release the black one in the states.

Now what I don't understand is why they didn't offer this at launch.

does a merge keep thread posts in order or does it mesh with the other thread's post if they have the same time and date

Just downloaded Sakura Samurai as my 'free gift' from Club Nintendo. I dare say that I like it. I'm kind of surprised. A nice little story. Game play is repetitive, but not bad. Check it out.

Back