Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirby. Is. Awesome. Not over the top. Just a lot of fun and not too complicated that I want to throw the 3DS through the wall.

3dsxlnesbundlebox-.jpg

Would get if they weren't making the new 3DS already.

Nintendo has given out codes today to certain Club Nintendo folks for early access to a demo for the new Super Smash Bros 3DS game. I received a code earlier, and have three extras (for friends / family) to give away. Let me know via PM if you want one. First three folks win.

Just sent you one Shropt.

I've got ONE left if anyone else interested in checking out the demo a week early. PM me.

The demo is great. Gives you just enough to have you wanting more. I'm really liking the Villager so far.
Definitely. I haven't played a Smash since the N64 and I can't stop grinning every second I'm playing. I thought I'd just be skipping the 3DS version for the Wii U but I am dying for the full version.

Id be forever grateful. if someone gave a code. I've been a smash fan since n64, and really want this demo. i hear the demo coming out on sep19 is only a limited playtime demo..

i would pay it forward and give a code to a different game or something else when it comes my way.

I don't have a 3DS and want to get one but torn between the NES or the Smash Bros system. I grew up with NES and the design of there Smash Bros are cool too.

I don't have a 3DS and want to get one but torn between the NES or the Smash Bros system. I grew up with NES and the design of there Smash Bros are cool too.

They are making a more powerful new 3DS system next year. I would wait for that.

Back