NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruins vs. Red Wings in the final and Bruins win the cup...... sad but true....GO FLAMES GO!

Finally, a mention of an outstanding team such as the Flames.

Flames and Penguins in the Final. Flames in 6.

Don't listen to Eli :monkey3 If the Devils don't take it I have no doubt the Wings will repeat. I love dynasties, I mean I AM from Edmonton you know :D

Terminator, you know I have agreed with all your posts recently, and, reluctantly, I have to agree with this one too,:cool:

Flames got a long road to travel to get to the final now.

I say a rematch of last years final, with the Pens winning this time.

I would love a rematch with the Pens vs. the Wings and my Pens come out the winners.

Where's KitFisto?! He's a big hockey nut and his team is in the playoffs. Oh right, they are down two games-to-none. Guess he's too scared to show his face in here. :moon

I would love a rematch with the Pens vs. the Wings and my Pens come out the winners.

Where's KitFisto?! He's a big hockey nut and his team is in the playoffs. Oh right, they are down two games-to-none. Guess he's too scared to show his face in here. :moon

^^^^ you dude. I have not been on this board in almost a month. I expect nothing, but futility from the Caps in playoffs because it's all they have ever know. It has zero to do with me not being around here anymore.

Crosby = Buck Tooth and was PWND

Malkin = Downs Syndrome and was PWND

Kennedy = Well just look at him, and he was PWND

Cooke = Got beat up, and therefore he was PWND

Last edited:
Talkin like that Id think you were a Leafs or a Habs fan

The Flyers won cuz Flower is terrible, and the Pens PP is just garbage

Badmoon's 3rd grade class picture:

thepassion.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^ you dude. I have not been on this board in almost a month. I expect nothing, but futility from the Caps in playoffs because it's all they have ever know. It has zero to do with me not being around here anymore.

I love you man. :grouphug

Good to see you back. :)

DOWN WITH THE CAPS!!!

Not only did they dominate they whooped some ass! :rock

Goaltending... Pens still looked better in huge parts of today's loss. Sadly I have to fault Fleury on this one. 2 goals allowed on his first two shots. Granted he didn't get much help from the D, but the Pens played better than what the score looked like, especially in the 1st period.

Don't worry. You can have Game 3. Enjoy it, because the series is ours to win still!

Back