NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW - You can watch the Pens parade live if you have ESPN360

FYI - I grew up in the 'burgh and have been a lifelong fan. I was at the Stanley cup games in the early nineties...man, this just rocks! :)

BTW - You can watch the Pens parade live if you have ESPN360

FYI - I grew up in the 'burgh and have been a lifelong fan. I was at the Stanley cup games in the early nineties...man, this just rocks! :)

I would rather step back from a brick wall and run into it and then repeat. But thanks! :banghead:lol:monkey4

God I can see Crosby's teeth from the parade now and I live three and half hours away. :horror

I would rather step back from a brick wall and run into it and then repeat. But thanks! :banghead:lol:monkey4

God I can see Crosby's teeth from the parade now and I live three and half hours away. :horror

That joke is as stale as your style.

Kid has good white choppers... jealous much? Brush twice and floss daily and you'll be good!

The Stanley Cup (the lombardi and that crappy baseball trophy) were at the capital building today so I had a chance to take a pic with Lord Stanley. That thing screams history and you can tell has been through a lot! It was a really cool experience though they made you walk through very fast. I didn't even know this was going on so all I had was my crappy cell phone camera...

thecup.jpg

trophy.jpg

Its a good thing the Hockey hall of fame is in Toronto, peeps from all over the east coast can take a look at it, especially those in Toronto, they had to put it there or theyd never see the cup, lol

Whos going to score for them this year? Looks like their dressing 10 d men....

I just picked up the Pens championship DVD about 10 minutes ago and will be watching it shortly :banana

Why are you so stupid, stupid? On a global level, hockey is quite huge. Hockey is very big. Sorry if it isn't big beyond your Northern States, and that the world revolves around you Americans. :monkey4

Don't go throwing all Americans into that hat there Guinn Bro :cool:

Back