NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah maybe people have different interpretations of "bandwagon". Becoming a Saints fan last year, or a Phillies fan a few years back, that's a bandwagon fan.

Becoming a Raiders fan is signing up for a life sentence of failure.

I think some of these negative attitudes toward some people just because they gain an interest in a team that is doing well is kind of pathetic.

Chicago sucks, I had high hopes for them, plus I got 3 of there guys on my fantasy team but there killing me now.

101015.02.jpg

No real reason for this photo.... Just wanted to share.

That is why you rock!

Thank god Chicago lost!

Can't believe they lost to CLEVELAND, Bears stink.
I'm accepting at this point that they just suck. Completely reverted to their form of 2-3 years ago. I don't see them getting to the playoffs at all unless some drastic change occurs. I hope Brees is just off because of the new baby, but he ain't the only problem. Credit to the Browns for having some real ballsy calls though--fake punt, lateral on a kick return, etc. They earned the win today, though the Saints didn't put up much of a serious fight. Scott Fujita made the Saints regret getting rid of him with a sack and INT.

The Patriots and Chargers are having a contest to see who can more inept right now. Chargers only slightly in the lead so far.

I'm accepting at this point that they just suck. Completely reverted to their form of 2-3 years ago. I don't see them getting to the playoffs at all unless some drastic change occurs. I hope Brees is just off because of the new baby, but he ain't the only problem. Credit to the Browns for having some real ballsy calls though--fake punt, lateral on a kick return, etc. They earned the win today, though the Saints didn't put up much of a serious fight. Scott Fujita made the Saints regret getting rid of him with a sack and INT.

The Saints Losing Bush and Thomas I think is a Killer, and it has to be. Their both awesome players.

Back