NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The parade was great, fantastic. The Brady Six will take on new meaning, six being the six rings he will have.

There's gotta be something pathological wrong with him. He couldn't even try to adopt a fake persona.

It was like "look at me, look at me"!

Nah, I know he was always looking for attention.

I just meant that he couldn't even lay low with his new account. It was so transparent it was funny.

Well except for Lebron over MJ...that story is still being written so we can only see where that goes

And about ROTS...yeah, ban him lol.

Tom Brady is the greatest ever. Just as LeBron will be the greatest NBA player. Just as Revenge of the Sith is the greatest Star Wars movie ever.

Truly, the greatest NFL game of all time, the greatest comeback in sports history orchestrated by the greatest coach and QB of all time. Tom Brady is now the unquestioned GOAT and the face of North American sports. He is better than Montana, Manning, Marino, Bradshaw, Elway, Favre, Rice, LT, Brown, etc....
More clutch than Jordan. More titles than Gretzky. Brady is GOAT.

No one is more clutch than MJ. 6-0 in the Finals. 6 times Finals MVP. Highest scoring average in the NBA Finals. Brady can't touch MJ when it comes to being clutch. Brady can be compared to LeBron. They both have multiple losses in the Finals/SB. :lol

No one is more clutch than MJ. 6-0 in the Finals. 6 times Finals MVP. Highest scoring average in the NBA Finals. Brady can't touch MJ when it comes to being clutch. Brady can be compared to LeBron. They both have multiple losses in the Finals/SB. :lol

This is the only comparable, Mj, no one else is in the conversation until lbj wins more championships

Does het get points for jerry rice, Marcus Allen, John Taylor, Ronnie Lott?
Marcus Allen?

Love how people say that that. Brady had one of the best WR of all time and what did he do? Oh that's right he lost.

But make sure you ignore all the gates

Brady could've easily been 0-7 too since they all came down to the last play.

I personally have to give Brady more credit than that. He found a way to win 5 SBs. Also, there's no other QB since he's been in the league that I'd pick over Brady. IMO, he's certainly worthy of consideration for being one of the best ever. I still give the nod to Montana. Winning every trip he took to the SB gives him the edge in my book. It's those GIANT losses that cost Brady IMO. Can't go 16-0 and lose in the SB. That loss looms large. It seems those GIANTS teams will forever be a knock on Brady's legacy. That doesn't take away the amazing accomplishments Brady has achieved in the NFL but I still count Montana as the best in the SB Era.

That all said, we can't say Brady is done. If he goes to another SB or two and wins, I'll have no choice but to tip my hat and personally think he's the best ever.

Brady also has had lots of large advantages. He plays in a era where touching him is a flag. He played in a era where touching a WR is a flag. Brady has probably taken as many BIG hits in his career as Montana took in a year. If he and Rice has todays rules OMG records would be so far out of reach.

Back