NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old noodle arm doesn't have enough left in the tank to beat Brady. I lost count of how many passes he missed that were easy completions for him two years ago. It is not going to be the Patriots vs Broncos, it is going to be the Patriots vs Refs. Refs won the last time. If this game is ref'd fairly, it is the Pats easily. They have mostly everyone back. Brady is playing perfect. Minitron is back. Denver's top corner is pretty much out. We should have beat them last time.

Of course it won't be called fairly.

Nonetheless.... Brady vs Manning for the final time.

Instant classic already.

manning-one-ring.jpg

Old noodle arm doesn't have enough left in the tank to beat Brady. I lost count of how many passes he missed that were easy completions for him two years ago. It is not going to be the Patriots vs Broncos, it is going to be the Patriots vs Refs. Refs won the last time. If this game is ref'd fairly, it is the Pats easily. They have mostly everyone back. Brady is playing perfect. Minitron is back. Denver's top corner is pretty much out. We should have beat them last time.

Instant classic already.

Brady is going to Denver, with that Denver defense, might not be easy.

I don't see Arizona going on the road beating Carolina

My two early SB predictions were either

Packers vs Pats

Or

Panthers vs Pats

Because I wanted to see Carolina get revenge on Brady from the first SB meeting, because that SB was close even with Delome

Instant classic already.
Already comparing about the refs:rotfl

didnt take long for you to go back on what you said.

If Chris Harper had cleanly fielded a punt last time the Pats would have won handily.

For this game I think the key will be to limit Anderson. Make Peyton into bad throws and hopefully get some turnovers.

Brady lit that Broncos D up last time without Amendola or Edelman. Still put up 24. He put up 27 on the hottest team in the NFL and supposedly the best defense he faced all year, a defense that is designed to stop him.

Patriots have this.

Already comparing about the refs:rotfl

didnt take long for you to go back on what you said.

It is not complaining, it is a statement of what happened. Majority of people, even people who hate the Pats even know they got screwed in that game on multiple occasions.

It is not complaining, it is a statement of what happened. Majority of people, even people who hate the Pats even know they got screwed in that game on multiple occasions.
Do you know what your write?
"Of course it won't be called fairly."
This is statement is about the previous game? That is clearly already complaint about the refs. Face you can't not do it.

Not a complaint. An observation based on past experiences. I already admitted the game won't called fairly and wouldn't complain about the flags/calls.

Back