NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you're a fan of who then? There you go making yourself sound salty again. Feel bad for you. Must suck going thru life like that.

Great team win by the Seahawks. Maxwell being out the whole game basically concerns me, and I hope the injury to Max Unger is not as bad as it looked. Offense really helped out the defense today imo and held up their side of the ball well (except the run game was pretty putrid lol).

Sorry I hurt the feeling of you poor poor seahawk fans, I didnt realize you had such thin skin and can't take hearing your beloved team is overrated.

Not really. You just act like you know all and have never said anything positive about Seattle. I could admit good stuff about any team even if I hated them....not you though. Not a single thing. You are sooooo bitter it's hilarious.

1 superbowl, a bad 4 or 5 game stretch the next season, #1 defense 2 years in a row, now going to another nfc championship. Overrated how again? No one is saying our offense is the best ever here are they? Didn't think so.

If you wanna talk overrated let's talk about the Cowboys.....

I don't have thin skin, its just funny when people talk about something they have no idea about. And I'll take an "overrated" Super Bowl Champion any day of the week.

Mmm I think you do. I said the Carolina' D is making Wilson look better than he is and I am attacked like I bad mouthed Allah in a Muslim county. He is a good QB who doesn't make mistakes but he isnt nearly as good he is made out to be. He is as much a product of a system and defense. He kind of reminds me of a Brad Johnson, once he was in the right situation he flourished. Now you are saying no one says out offense is best ever yet the media gushes over Wilson like is the best QB of all time. So all we will here is how great all those plays were, shoot I bet no one else could have made them.

I have seen enough games to not be impressed with Seattle. I have seen one REALLY good game played by them and just their luck it was their biggest game. I see a good team that is MUCH better at home and decent on the road but have been able to do just enough in those games. I don't think they are anywhere near as good as the media wants to make them to be so that makes them overrated.

Cowboys are pretty overrated too but that overrated team beat your non overrated team at home where you "never lose"

Nice quote from Kam tonight lol

Seattle strong safety Kam Chancellor on if he’s the real Superman, not Carolina’s Cam Newton: “He can have it. They call me Batman. I’m the Dark Knight. And I can’t change in a phone booth or a closet.”

Blah blah blah... I'm just going to go enjoy the NFC Championship game next week. No point in continuing to argue about it.

And you never answered, which team do you consider elite, mfoga? And this is not me saying Seattle is elite so don't twist my words.

Cowboys are pretty overrated too but that overrated team beat your non overrated team at home where you "never lose"

Well, I hope we get a Boys and Hawks rematch for the NFC Championship game this year. We'll see if the Boys can win in Seattle again when it matters. I have no horse in this race, I'll just be super happy that the Packers are at home making vacation plans. :lol

Well, I hope we get a Boys and Hawks rematch for the NFC Championship game this year. We'll see if the Boys can win in Seattle again when it matters. I have no horse in this race, I'll just be super happy that the Packers are at home making vacation plans. :lol

A good match up for sure, but I'd rather see the Hawks go into lambeau

I think that's what most people here in Seattle want. A little revenge. :)

I don't pay attention to the NFL anymore, but the Pack Cowboys game is interesting in that the Cowboys are 8-0 on the road while Packers are 8-0 at home. It's nice when one of those stats goes down.

I would have to root for the Cowboys since they have a few Oklahoma State players.

Back