NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they may not be unstoppable juggernauts without their respective kryptonites (Seattle sometimes falters on the road like the Saints; Peyton chokes on the biggest stages), but I think it's safe to say that both are good.

When the playoffs come around, only SF and Carolina have enough on both sides of the ball to beat sea in the nfc playoffs IMO. Phi could be interesting and Dallas will slip like they do every year.

SF and Carolina both look pretty shaky at the moment. I'm not sure we know what either of these teams really are yet. And there are rumors that the locker room is turning against Harbaugh in San Francisco, so who knows what that kind of drama leads to.

SF is going to be amazing as always this year. I think they already look great. It seems kap finds a receiver every time in even the worst situations and makes them into great gains. At the same time he can also be the weak link of the team but it's been like that for a while now. Every one saying SF is going to have a down year is insane.

There aren't too many teams that DONT look shaky. I'm just saying they have the talent on both sides and the physical type play. SF is missing 2 of the best defensive players in the nfl right now.

Whoa don't say that. Mfoga will call you out since he's the all knowing here. Every game had been called perfectly besides the non calls on Seahawks.
Never said called perfectly, but not any worse than normal. Some games are bad some are good, and has always been that way.

Lead at the half, and Dallas gets the ball first in the second half.

I'll take it, but I'm prepared to be disappointed in Dallas again. It's what the Cowboys do.

Good game by the Cowboys, Seahawks offense was inept today and the Cowboys defense was just dominating. Seahawks defense giving up 3rd and 17 and 3rd and 23 at the end when they could've iced the game... they deserved to lose this game. I don't know why Seahawks keep using Bryan Walters, they should put in Kevin Norwood as a bigger receiver and use Percy on punt returns.

Seahawks just look weird this season. Its like they are all at 75% from last year. Doesn't help the OL is making Wilson run for his life every play but nobody seems to be at top form. I wonder if all the off season activities and praise is actually getting to them. I see why teams don't repeat anymore.

Seahawks just look weird this season. Its like they are all at 75% from last year. Doesn't help the OL is making Wilson run for his life every play but nobody seems to be at top form. I wonder if all the off season activities and praise is actually getting to them. I see why teams don't repeat anymore.

Just wait and see how different they look next year when they have to pay Wilson.

there's a reason why football teams don't usually repeat

yeesh that was difficult to watch. You know something is wrong when Baldwin is yelling at Russel on the sidelines. The end was just ugly as f. 2 passes to the middle of the field with no timeouts and 1 minute to go 85 yards? The f ? They looked terrible all game but that ending jfc. When we lose we just look flat out horrible.

Yeah definitely hard to watch especially the last 2 possessions. I was just as pissed off as Doug. Offensive line is a sive, and really needs to get their **** together. They really need to focus on drafting offensive lineman again in the early rounds that can run/pass block because the makeshift line is what's holding this team back. Russell Okung looking over the hill too.

Nope, but I am not sold on any team this year either. They're too talented not to fix the penalties and stuff that keeps killing their offense and I expect a better showing next week. To put this game in perspective, they played horribly all game and still had 2 chances to win/tie the game. DeMarco Murray only had 100 yards because the offense couldn't get a 1st down at all in the first half, you give a team 29 rushing attempts of course any average back can get 100 yards. He had 115 yards on 29 carries. That's less than 4 yards per carry. The run defense didn't fail them the offense did.

As one of the few Dallas fans on this board, I don't want to get too optimistic because Dallas has always found a way to let me down. But that was a huge win. With three turnovers, past Dallas teams would have lost.

While I get your point Action, Murray's yard per carry wasn't that far off of 4 yards a carry. 115 yards on 29 carries is 3.9655 a pop. But the fact that Dallas committed to the run and had their O line smash and wear down Seattle's D line in the fourth was huge.

Back