NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not debating The Awesomeness of Thomas ...
But to my Memory ..., WASN'T That Him in the Gap that let Gore get that 50 yrd run on a 3rd down at the end of that game ? ... I was buzzed up ..., just saying.

I don't think either will go imo ..
The Hawks probably need to cut Ties with Harvin .... , maybe even Rice at this point ...., and theres gotta be some cash.

I'm not debating The Awesomeness of Thomas ...
But to my Memory ..., WASN'T That Him in the Gap that let Gore get that 50 yrd run on a 3rd down at the end of that game ? ... I was buzzed up ..., just saying.

I don't think either will go imo ..
The Hawks probably need to cut Ties with Harvin .... , maybe even Rice at this point ...., and theres gotta be some cash.

That play was just a good misdirection seal block by Joe Staley. Right call at the right time that we hadn't ran all year.

Then you gotta get ready to pay Bruce Irvin. Bobby Wagner should be coming up soon too. Pretty much you guys are in the same situation we are in. We gotta pay Crabtree, Kaepernick, Whitner, Brown and make a decision on Gore with Lattimore waiting in the wings. It's tough to keep really good teams together because other teams are gonna want your really good players and will offer them huge, unrefusable contracts.

No, the salary cap has to stay because teams like Dallas and Washington would again be rewarded for terrible decision making.

So ..., Both them Owners are Crap in a Hat. They will Always Suck ..., because they think because they own the Team, they are the Coaches.
... Look at how thats worked out so well for the Yankee's in recent Yrs.

in Todays NFL ..., most dominate Teams, stay dominate it seems ..., these days , with the Cap. Both Dallas, and Washington, on Paper, have had Super Bowl Teams. On Paper . and still throw it away ..., cuz their Owners are Douchebags. ... I think at this Point I'd add the Bears to that Roster as well. Ya ! Fire Lovey Smith, trade a 10-6 for a 8-8 with the same result , but also *** a Suck Arse D !

Last edited:
Then you gotta get ready to pay Bruce Irvin. Bobby Wagner should be coming up soon too. Pretty much you guys are in the same situation we are in. We gotta pay Crabtree, Kaepernick, Whitner, Brown and make a decision on Gore with Lattimore waiting in the wings. It's tough to keep really good teams together because other teams are gonna want your really good players and will offer them huge, unrefusable contracts.

See Man !
Screw the Cap !

Rice is a no brainer to get rid of, and at this point if harvin doesn't play in these playoff games I'd say he would also be an easy pass.

Navarro Bowman deserves to be in the talks for DPOY but Kuechly and Thomas have been more meaningful to their teams.

I'd argue Bowman has been as meaningful as Kuechly.

Especially with Willis missing games and Bowman willing that defense to domination. He has two less picks but he has three more sacks and 4 more forced fumbles than Luke. Not to mention, he now has that season-defining moment. Hell, Bowman closed out Candlestick on top.

He needs some love for that.

Golly would this be a shame.. https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10217919/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-lose-passing-yards-record

AjarClosedAmericanbulldog.gif

Looks to be a backwards pass. However, it's Manning, so I'll be interested to see what they do. I predict that we'll get a "not enough to overturn" even though it seems pretty clear.

I'd argue Bowman has been as meaningful as Kuechly.

Especially with Willis missing games and Bowman willing that defense to domination. He has two less picks but he has three more sacks and 4 more forced fumbles than Luke. Not to mention, he now has that season-defining moment. Hell, Bowman closed out Candlestick on top.

He needs some love for that.

I absolutely agree with you, but the media won't give Bowman that benefit.

Golly would this be a shame.. https://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10217919/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-lose-passing-yards-record

AjarClosedAmericanbulldog.gif

Looks to be a backwards pass. However, it's Manning, so I'll be interested to see what they do. I predict that we'll get a "not enough to overturn" even though it seems pretty clear.

:lol Its Manning, you know this is burning up inside him. He's yelling at Fox as we speak about how he should have played the whole Raiders game. I don't think there's a player in the NFL that cares more about setting records than Manning. Just go win some playoff games.

Back