Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
NECA

- Motorcycle Cop T-1000
- Steel Mill T-1000 (kitbashed Motorcycle and Galleria figure)

- Tech Noir T-800 (with 2 heads, regular and singed)
- Police Shoot Out T-800 (with 2 heads, sunglasses and battle damage)

- Kyle Reese

- TechCom Resistance Soldier

Hot Toys

- T1 Police Shoot Out T-800 (all the stuff he should come with, extra battle damaged "hit by a tanker" head)

- Kyle Reese

- Steel Mill/Battle Damaged T-800 (throw in some Cyberdyne parts/weapons so I can make that one too).

Art Asylum

- Dr. Silberman
- Liquid Metal Cop T-1000

Come on, finish up the minimates line. You had Dr. Silberman and the Liquid Metal Cop T-1000 as prototypes, surely you could just release them as a final two pack?

That's it. I'd buy a kid John Connor, NECA and/or Hot Toys, but I don't care if he's never made. Same goes for Sarah too. A NECA or Hot Toys General Connor would be cool too. All three aren't necessary though.

After all those, I'd own everything I could ever want.

Last edited:
T1 T-800 Police Shootout version with LED mech eye and extra super battle damaged head also with LED mech eye.

DX T2 Battle Damaged T-800

T-800 EndoSkeleton

My choices in this order are:

1.) Terminator - first movie T-800 "Police Station Raid" figure with the Gargoyles sunglasses, black leather jacket, and his gun arsenal including my favorite shotgun. The sem-auto Italian FRANCHI SPAS-12 shotgun! A second "battle-damaged" head sculpt showing one exposed endoskeleton red robotic eye is a MUST have Hot Toys!

2.) Terminator - first movie 1984 Kyle Reese - This time Hot Toys give us a MUCH better Michael Biehn likeness on the head sculpt than what was put out before! Plus all of his gear like the sawed-off shotgun, pipe bombs, and his trench coat, Nike tennis shoes, and stolen clothes.

3.) Terminator - first movie Sarah Connor - If you make Kyle Reese you have to make Sarah to go along with her. Have her come in her outfit from the end of the movie, with some pipe bombs, and her 1:6 scale photograph the little boy takes of her at the end of the movie. Also have her come with a 1:6 scale Terminator endoskeleton arm piece too.

4.) Terminator 2 - child (Eddie Furlong) John Connor - Okay, you've done two versions of the adult John Connor from Terminator: Salvation now Hot Toys. We need the child John from Terminator 2 to go with the T-800, and his mother, Sarah. I'd like to see John just as he was in the movie. Right down to the goofy "skater" hair cut.

For me all that's left to be made is T-800 "Police Station", updated Kyle Reese, and a T2 Harley Davidson Fatboy. TX would be a cool figure, but unnecessary for my collection.

how do we know when Hot Toys completes a series, my friend asked me if there will be any more Salvation figures or is it completed?

Its hard to tell with Hot Toys. We got a Predator 2 figure absolutely ages after their last one so.....

There were rumours of a moto-HK from T4 being made or being considered, I dunno. But that would probably be it if they even make that. Younger Kyle Reese would have been a good choice but methinks the ship has sailed on that.

thanks a-dev my friend asked because he has lust for Moon Bloodgood and wanted her figure in 1/6 lord knows what he is thinking but it would have been nice to pair with the Marcus.

Its hard to tell with Hot Toys. We got a Predator 2 figure absolutely ages after their last one so.....

There were rumours of a moto-HK from T4 being made or being considered, I dunno. But that would probably be it if they even make that. Younger Kyle Reese would have been a good choice but methinks the ship has sailed on that.

Yeah, Reese seemed like the obvious choice really, being such an important of the whole terminator story.

- New flying hk maquette
- new hk tank maquette
- 1/6 or PF john connor from T2 with bike
- moto Terminator maquette or harvester maquette
- Maybe some dio's from Future war would be great

What was with the orange "you know when you've been tangoed" skin on that original Kyle Reese figure? :lol

I find it hard to display him alongside the rest of the HT figures because of that.

i can understand what you mean

Back