Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Looks like the wait is almost over. Well until we get pics/specs and it actually ships,

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article?mid=11541

ap_20100922124903348.jpg

picture.php

terminator_18xx_31.jpg

:yess:

It better not be done! Cool as T1 figures will be don't go leaving T2 incomplete. At the very least BD Steel mill T-800 is imperative.

Honestly, I wouldn't be devastated if I didn't get the Battle Damaged T-800.

Incomplete, to me, would be no Uncle Bob at all. But we have him, in his most iconic appearance, AND another option to boot. Don't get me wrong, I WANT atleast two more versions of this T-800 (Cyberdyne and FUBAR Damage) but I won't lose any sleep if I don't. Why? I have an iconic version, I have tons of NECA figures (a 12" Battle Damaged figure I might add), and, and, and.

As much as I'd like one, I could live without it. It's strange. I can "picture" in my mind what a Hot Toys figure would look like be it a Kyle Reese, 1989 Keaton Batman, Joker, whatever. But I can't see a battle damaged T-800. It would have to have a unique torso, knee, damaged clothes etc. Too much damage and it will look goofy, not enough and it would look like the T-600. I don't know, I just can't visualize it.

Here's hoping they make one for the sake of my T2 collection. I really don't want own more versions of the T-1000 than I do the T-800, hahahahaha.

you think the NECA one did a pretty good job with the battle damaged version? I just want a 1/6 Cybderdyne to be made by someone, anyone already.

I think a record for postings and viewings in a single day will be set if indeed this IS the original Terminator!!

you think the NECA one did a pretty good job with the battle damaged version? I just want a 1/6 Cybderdyne to be made by someone, anyone already.

The sculpt is superb, the paint is very bad on the head though. If you have any paint working skills at all though it will be an easy fix.

T-800 BD form T2 Please... ^^^ now that the BD TechNoir Ver is being made form T1 we can go back... Still wouldnt mind a Reese though...

Back