Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
They were a good pair of minor characters, him and Lance. No other Terminator film had anyone like them.

What about Tim!?! And Dougie!?! And Tod!?! And Janelle!?! And Enrique!?!

Seriously though, I love how developed Cameron's minor characters are in both Terminator films. I mean even Lewis and the butch Pescadero employee are well written.

"You want some coffee?"

"No thanks, how about a beer?"

Then you can't forget about Matt and Ginger.

yes it was before he died he told Reese he had to do whatever it takes to keep Sarah alive and gave it to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xuXk0txkwU

This extra scene can be found on The Terminator Bluray...

Theres also some more scenes... Looks like the orignal plan was for Reese and Sarah to blow up Cyberdine in the first Terminator... The factory at the end of the movie is cyberdine anthor extra scene... If you dont have the Bluray worth picking it up for the extras like these... :exactly:

What about Tim!?! And Dougie!?! And Tod!?! And Janelle!?! And Enrique!?!

Seriously though, I love how developed Cameron's minor characters are in both Terminator films. I mean even Lewis and the butch Pescadero employee are well written.

"You want some coffee?"

"No thanks, how about a beer?"

Then you can't forget about Matt and Ginger.

I suppose I meant characters who appear on and off throughout almost the whole film but since you bring those other characters up, yeah they're pretty decently written for such small roles.

And GIBBONS, don't forget Gibbons, that guy is always leaving the front desk unattended!

If Traxler's arc was included I would have considered him a main character no doubt, just like Miles Dyson. Without it though he's just kind of there.

The scene with Gibbons is great, hahahaha especially when John peels back the duct tape.

We need figures of mullet kid and Gibbons, that much is clear. I want a petition to that effect. Logic be damned, Hasbro made icecream maker guy and I want a Hot Toys Gibbons.

Cyberdyne Systems guard uniforms were cool.

don't call him Gibbons, his name is Carl...right?

This extra scene can be found on The Terminator Bluray...

Theres also some more scenes... Looks like the orignal plan was for Reese and Sarah to blow up Cyberdine in the first Terminator... The factory at the end of the movie is cyberdine anthor extra scene... If you dont have the Bluray worth picking it up for the extras like these... :exactly:

I think it's also on the regular DVD Special Edition with hologram cover. can't seem to find those though for some reason.

We need figures of mullet kid and Gibbons, that much is clear. I want a petition to that effect. Logic be damned, Hasbro made icecream maker guy and I want a Hot Toys Gibbons.

I want one of the fat guy who loans his truck you hear him squealing as T-1000's tanker comes at him.

I want one of the fat guy who loans his truck you hear him squealing as T-1000's tanker comes at him.

Ha! The way that guy says "Hello?" when checking to see if anyone was hurt in the SWAT truck crash is another one of those wierd things that sticks in my head and I find myself trying to imitate.

Likewise the guy in T1 who witnessed the T-800 arriving through the time portal - "what the hell?" in a voice that sounds a lot like Marlon Brando's godfather :lol

I googled Gibbons to see if there was any weird ____ about him and lo and behold look what I find,

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27496542486

Dammit! They must have stole my idea, Inception style.

Ha! The way that guy says "Hello?" when checking to see if anyone was hurt in the SWAT truck crash is another one of those wierd things that sticks in my head and I find myself trying to imitate.

Likewise the guy in T1 who witnessed the T-800 arriving through the time portal - "what the hell?" in a voice that sounds a lot like Marlon Brando's godfather :lol

Dammit! They must have stole my idea, Inception style.

lol that and the bum who says hey buddy didya just see a reeeal bright light? and that sonfa_____ he stole my pants!

the one thing I never understood from all the Terminator movies is why do the jocks in T2 after they get out of the car they fist pump each other?

Sigh it will be anthor T2 piece there to many great figures left to be done before Hot Toys even thinks of moving on too do T1...

Hot toys should make a t1 dx version with 2 choices from either the tech noir t800 and the police station t800 they can also add four heads the regular arnold head then the eyebrowless arnold then the one light up eye head finally the battle damaged truck driving arnold would be nice.

What in the opinions of you folk here would be the least important headsculpt for the T1 Arnie considering the 4 possible ones of Tech Noir, post-tech noir w/ singed spiky hair and no eyebrows, DIY surgery with eye removed and final battle damage?

What in the opinions of you folk here would be the least important headsculpt for the T1 Arnie considering the 4 possible ones of Tech Noir, post-tech noir w/ singed spiky hair and no eyebrows, DIY surgery with eye removed and final battle damage?

They're all important!

NEEDS LONG HAIR

NEEDS SINGED HAIR AND NO EYEBROWS

NEEDS A MISSING EYEBALL

NEEDS BATTLE DAMAGE

If they can't make that many heads then Hot Toys best be making 2 figures with 2 heads! Just no sideshow exclusive crap. I could just see them pulling a BATTLE DAMAGED T-800 EXCLUSIVE.

Back