NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Brent something? He usually does the SW panel at Comicon. Sculpt was pretty close... for it's time.

Brent! That was it! So long ago now, 2007 Comic Con... back when plastic Jabba generated excitement.... back when web cam peeks were all the rage.... back when Dusty used to socialize on this site... before the dark times.... before Hot Toys.

Brent! That was it! So long ago now, 2007 Comic Con... back when plastic Jabba generated excitement.... back when web cam peeks were all the rage.... back when Dusty used to socialize on this site... before the dark times.... before Hot Toys.

Yes...
Seperation from my wife and Hot toys killed off my 68 strong sideshow collection which have now scattered to the Outer Rim....
But im back in....1 step at a time!

Really? I thought it was just a white jumpsuit.

EDIT: I see about the shoes now. Snow boots.

4116398_f520.jpg

I haven't looked at pics but from memory I believe the Bespin outside doesn't have that criss-cross pattern that the snow suit has.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I always thought it was the same outfit minus the vest and boots. Still it seems to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to include the extra parts for both looks, assuming we get 2 headsculpts.

After watching The Clone Wars story arc with General Krill I wouldn't mind seeing some of the random 501st Clone Troopers.
Jesse - with the symbol on his face and helmet
Dogma - with his facial tattoo
Tup-with his tear tattoo
Hardcase too

Back